Where to find 'DJ Nuts Disco é Cultura 5' Mix?

Does anyone know, where I'll find 'DJ Nuts Disco é Cultura 5' mix from 2017? The mix only seems to be available on a CD from Japan in 2017. I just want to hear it (first).

Comments

• Man I've got some of his mixes (1-3 disco e cultura, and cultura copia) but not 4 or 5. Good luck. Is he still doing his thing somewhere contactable online?

• kicks79kicks79 1,333 Posts
    I have 1-3 on MP3 somewhere on an HD.
    Plus the mixes he did for B+s label.
    Just cop the CD, all his stuff is 

• ppadilhappadilha 2,233 Posts
    Man I've got some of his mixes (1-3 disco e cultura, and cultura copia) but not 4 or 5. Good luck. Is he still doing his thing somewhere contactable online?

he's always on facebook

• Beatnick DeeBeatnick Dee beatnickdee.com 71 Posts
    Thanks for the reminder! Killer mixes. Found 1-2, and 4 for anyone else that wants to check them out - https://soundcloud.com/brian-van-weijen / https://www.mixcloud.com/soundsandcolours/dj-nuts-disco-cultura-vol-4/

• YemskyYemsky 707 Posts
    I just noticed that I have this CD. I can’t remember where I got it from but I must have listened to parts of it in the car after it arrived and then put it aside in a stash for later.
    Obviously all Brazilian but some of it a bit heavy going for my taste. I suspect I never listened to it all the way through and as it is mastered as one track and I couldn’t quickly skip through the individual tracks. Don’t ask me to identify them - my Brazilian knowledge isn’t deep enough. Some must be mad rare judging by the crackle and pops of the vinyl he used.
    I now also noticed on my NDX500 back home that the CD itself skips though my disc looks totally clean. I might try later to rip it on the computer. Do you still need a sound file?
    K_BLN

hook us up!

• K_BLNK_BLN 49 Posts
    DJ Nuts mixes are always quality. I know the ‘Disco e Cultura’ mixes 1-4, because they are available via soundcloud & co. I discovered many amazing songs in this mixes. Number 5 seems a bit complicated, as it was only released on CD in Japan. There seems to be a big market for Brazilian music in Japan. 

the japanese are absolutely crazy about brazilian music. There are brazilian record guides published there in the 80s that feature stuff that people are only now paying attention to here in Brazil, they go DEEP

• YemskyYemsky 707 Posts
    Send me a PM with your eMail address and I'll send you a link.
    K_BLN