Billie Jean (revisited)

SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts

This is Brandon Howard, MJ's 38 year old illegitimate child. Born April 2, 1981. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi_XLOBDo_Y
Billie Jean the song was recorded somewhere between April 14 – November 8, 1982.

From Wikipedia: According to Jackson's biographer J. Randy Taraborrelli, "Billie Jean" was inspired by letters Jackson received in 1981 from a woman claiming he was the father of one of her twins. Jackson, who regularly received letters of this kind, had never met the woman and ignored it. However, she continued to send letters stating that she loved him and wanted to be with him, and asking how he could ignore his own flesh and blood. The letters disturbed him to the extent that he suffered nightmares."

The R&B singer Miki Howard is his mother. She was managed by Joe Jackson in the beginning of her career. Her statement: 

"“I love and support my son and the Jackson family. The Jackson's are good very friends. They are beautiful people and have always been loving and supportive of me and my career. As to this claim – at this time I am not at liberty to discuss this as it is common practice in our business that celebrities have non-disclosure agreements. And, we are NOT suing anyone, by the way…I am NOT ‘Billie Jean!’”

Do you think Michael Jackson could have paid off a young woman in 1981 to keep quiet about a pregnancy?
TAGGED:

Comments

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Okay now test your ears. 

Was Al B. Sure also trying to imitate Michael Jackson here?

Is this song an homage to Al B. Sure or Michael Jackson?

- spidey

• ppadilhappadilha 2,231 Posts
    SPlDEY said:

aawwwww, he's got his father's rhinoplasty

• Fred_GarvinFred_Garvin The land of wind and ghosts 337 Posts
    This is a pretty old story, if I remember right, and didn't Miki Howard completely deny it? Plus the "evidence" turned out to be fake or something?

This dude looks more like Lenny Kravitz than he does MJ.

SPlDEY said:
    Do you think Michael Jackson could have paid off a young woman in 1981 to keep quiet about a pregnancy?

Could have? Yes. Actually did? Seems highly unlikely.

This is a pretty old story, if I remember right, and didn't Miki Howard completely deny it? Plus the "evidence" turned out to be fake or something?

This dude looks more like Lenny Kravitz than he does MJ.

SPlDEY said:

Could have? Yes. Actually did? Seems highly unlikely.

Miki Howard says that she has a non-disclosure agreement with the Jacksons and has no comment. B. Howard also states that he does not claim that Michael Jackson is his father. Augie Johnson is the father that raised B. Howard, and he claims that he is the father. 

So the other side of this story would be. R&B singer Miki Howard's son is the greatest Michael Jackson impersonator in the world. I mean does it look like he's doing a Michael Jackson impression to you?

Also, I've done some more research into his music, and I got to say that some of his music is actually pretty good. All of it sounds heavily MJ influenced. Very obvious references to other Michael Jackson songs. 

How much of it is an act?

- Damo

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,777 Posts

Maybe... maybe B Howard IS Michael Jackson!

• ppadilhappadilha 2,231 Posts

Maybe... maybe B Howard IS Michael Jackson!

B Howard was talking to the man in the mirror and suddenly they switched bodies

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,883 Posts
    He does have the look of a young Jacko.  Certainly more than "His" other children, Blanket and Oneglove or whatever (the white ones).

Jimster said:
    He does have the look of a young Jacko. 

I dunno bout that..

- spidey

Duderonomyppadilha

I mean, not that young... Maybe the BAD / Smooth Criminal Jacko.

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    This has so many layers, oh boy.

Doesn't matter really if the songs are good?

Depends on whether you believe liking his output constitutes condoning what he did in his private life.  Like, Ike Turner the wife-beater etc.