I produced a rap album feat. Blu, Jag.. It's good!

Beatnick DeeBeatnick Dee beatnickdee.com 71 Posts
I just released a collaborative album with Pheo, with a couple notable features, couple singers. Sample based beats with some live instruments as well.

http://smarturl.it/patiencealbum

We also did two music videos -

Monaco (feat. Blu)

Patience - 

I put a ridiculous amount of time into this project - I know everyone says that, but good lordy..

Anyway, any feedback good or bad always appreciated. 

Thanks for listening!
DuderonomyppadilhaElectrode

Comments

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    Love the video for Monaco, great beats man. Really liking the psychedelic-soul-disco-samples vibe. Favourite beat is Orsa Lia. Nice menacing sequences, cool switch-ups changing the mood. Great stuff!

• Beatnick DeeBeatnick Dee beatnickdee.com 71 Posts
    Love the video for Monaco, great beats man. Really liking the psychedelic-soul-disco-samples vibe. Favourite beat is Orsa Lia. Nice menacing sequences, cool switch-ups changing the mood. Great stuff!

Thanks so much man! Means a lot. 

• This is great work Dee! Excellent cohesive vibe, sort of spaced out soul disco like Duder says. But not too samey, good variety, just still cohesive. I can't find an immediate equivalent. I might be mis-remembering but production wise it sort of brought to mind Camp Lo Uptown Saturday Night - but way spacier of course. My favorites are Patience and Already.

I’ve reposted your vids and links on a couple of other music forums.

This is great work Dee! Excellent cohesive vibe, sort of spaced out soul disco like Duder says. But not too samey, good variety, just still cohesive. I can't find an immediate equivalent. I might be mis-remembering but production wise it sort of brought to mind Camp Lo Uptown Saturday Night - but way spacier of course. My favorites are Patience and Already.

Yoo thank you sir! That was a real goal of mine to have a varied, yet cohesive sound, so it's really great to hear someone thinks I achieved that. Always good to know the faves too.  

I’ve reposted your vids and links on a couple of other music forums.

You are theee man. Much appreciated!!

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,095 Posts
    Just able to czech the videos and the beats are   Pheo is dope too.

ketan said:
    Just able to czech the videos and the beats are   Pheo is dope too.

Thanks so much man! Cheers for listening