Jungle footwork mix

DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
edited December 2018 in Strut Central
I did a mix with the idea of burning CDs for some friends who have no idea that the big reeewind even happened, and chose to focus mainly on the hybrid jungle tracks that combine elements of footwork and juke. Have a listen if you have time and let me know if you think I missed any tracks that should be in there. Features a lot of Fracture, Om, Moresounds etc:

ketan

Comments

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,885 Posts
    I haven't finished listening to the entire mix yet but I like what I've heard so far. One of these days I hope to get around to making another jungle mix myself. The last one I made a year ago went to #19 on the Mixcloud Jungle Chart.
    Duderonomy

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,885 Posts
    I did a mix with the idea of burning CDs for some friends who have no idea that the big reeewind even happened, and chose to focus mainly on the hybrid jungle tracks that combine elements of footwork and juke. Have a listen if you have time and let me know if you think I missed any tracks that should be in there. Features a lot of Fracture, Om, Moresounds etc:

I had to share this one with some friends earlier. It's really good.

Duderonomy

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    I need to re-upload as my SoundCloud account was out of time and the last 5 minutes is missing...

...was planning to enable DLs too.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    Longer version with nostalgia intro & DLs available.