Mantiovani Appreciation Post

dizzybulldizzybull Eerie Dicks 328 Posts
The dollar bins were right all along.  Mantiovani is even on Spotify.  I've been listening to "Charmaine" on repeat.  It's just SO CHILL.  Listen:
https://youtu.be/__tm_j8FPl0

SO CHILL.  So pretty.
RAJ

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Is that the one you flipped for "fucking happy"?

• WHEN'S THE BASS DROP GUYS IM SKIPPING AROUND AND I CANT FIND THE MOOG LITTLE PHATTY SAW WAVE

Man I never realized how huge Mantovani was... Britain's best selling album act before the Beatles? Somebody needs to take me to school on easy listening orchestra music

The world needs more Gary.

tet

• dizzybulldizzybull Eerie Dicks 328 Posts
    RAJ said:

Haha I forgot about that song. I don't think I have a copy of it anywhere, but no.  I was just in the office one day thinking to myself "I could listen to some good waltzes right now... All those Mantiovani records in the dollar bin were waltzes...I wonder if Mantiovani is on spotify? Hay cool, greatest waltz hits... ooh this hits the spot..."

The greatest waltz hits album has been removed from Spotify, which is disappointing.  

dizzybull said:
    RAJ said:

Haha I forgot about that song. I don't think I have a copy of it anywhere, but no.  I was just in the office one day thinking to myself "I could listen to some good waltzes right now... All those Mantiovani records in the dollar bin were waltzes...I wonder if Mantiovani is on spotify? Hay cool, greatest waltz hits... ooh this hits the spot..."

The greatest waltz hits album has been removed from Spotify, which is disappointing.  

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dyzsp3rkg5igxo9/fuckinghappy.mp3?dl=0

Other stuff of yours I have:

RAJ said:
    dizzybull said:
    RAJ said:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dyzsp3rkg5igxo9/fuckinghappy.mp3?dl=0

Other stuff of yours I have:

Jeez I haven't heard that in years.  I'm an idiot!  I'd love all those songs if you can send via PM or something that would be awesome.

@dizzybull Check thine PMs.

#makesoulstrutgreatagain

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    DIZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!

Next appearance 2033

RAJ said:
    Next appearance 2033

:whoooooooosh:

• para11axpara11ax No-style-havin' mf'er 398 Posts