Dj P & Le Spectre - Brain Soup Mixtape

Hi everybody !

Here is a mix of psychedelic music, breaks and strange groove that i did with my partner Dj P.
We were heavely influenced by Brainfreeze and AEIOU for this one.
Hope you will enjoy it, good listening !

Duderonomyppadilha

Comments

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    Filthy throbbing tumescent hairy members.
    Elesta1

• rcwinklyrcwinkly 102 Posts
    love the playlist...plan to bump to and from work this week no doubt!

you guys might dig this in return:  
    Elesta1

• Elesta1Elesta1 5 Posts
    @rcwinkly, i have already listened to the begining of your mix, great work !

Am I tripping, or was there a download link to Brain Soup?

• Elesta1Elesta1 5 Posts
    Yes there was, but 100 download is the limit on a non pro soundcloud account. You can download the mix for free on bandcamp or buy the cassette if you realy like it:

Duderonomy

• Any mix with Big Julien is my shit. Mainly cause the name Big Julien is cool, but in this case the mix is great too. I like the pace of the Brainfreeze style mixes, it feels like precious few people are doing that style now. And the selection's on point. Great work, I'm really enjoying this.
    DuderonomyElesta1

• Elesta1Elesta1 5 Posts
    Thanks a lot for your feedback @"klezmer electro-thug beats"! I'm agree with you and this is a lot of work to put out a such mix, also a very few people listen and appreciate it so we are very glade to have positive feedbacks like yours

I’ve enjoyed listening to the mix a lot; great selection of grooves and thoughtfully put together.
    The cuts on the intro were sick!
    Elesta1

• Elesta1Elesta1 5 Posts
    @Duderonomy thanks alot for your feedback ! The cuts were done by DJ P, he got some skills ! We think about a vol. 2 someday..