Waxidermy is down!

Hola!

I haven't visited this site since perhaps 2003, so I'm not too sure if it's a going concern, but Waxidermy is down and us real heads need a place to discuss beats and samples, yo!

Questions since I haven't been here in 15-odd years:

Is 'The Mack' still active in tha game?

Is there more than 1 female poster here yet?

Peace!

Comments

• Oops, Waxidermy is back, see you in 2033!
    billbradleyRAJDuderonomy

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,885 Posts
    There's still only one female poster on Waxidermy now though too right? Lisa is pretty awesome though.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I haven't been on Waxidermy in 10+ years.  Still full of trolly, bitter, white boy grippers and flippers who still live in their mom's basement?

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,885 Posts
    It leveled off. A lot of the heavy hitter collectors and dealers moved over there and out of their mom's basement I guess. Collectively there is a lot of knowledge still being spread over there. A lot of which is about music I don't care about but people know their stuff.

• Yeah I don't particularly read it for the music except for when I'm in the mood for a good youtube accordion shred, or other offbeat stuff, but it's occasionally got lots of knowledge dropping around something I'm interested in. I like reading it for movie recommendations and shit too, because guys who sweat hard on "advanced smooth" somehow have good taste in independent/international films.

• RhythmGJRhythmGJ Buffalo, NY 219 Posts
    But tell us how you REALLY feel. Use more anger.

GJ

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Oh no... what did I miss?

• RhythmGJRhythmGJ Buffalo, NY 219 Posts

Huh. Hard to say at this point. ; )

GJ