Rare acapella/multitrack trades

djtopcatdjtopcat Seattle WA The 206 312 Posts
Seems like the pella trading scene has kind of dried up in the last year or so. 
I'm always down to trade for stuff I don't have. Everything is kept on the DL and no leaks to the shit remix sites happen. PERIOD!
I have some mega non internet rarities to trade. Hip Hop/Funk/Soul classics
If you have any of these joints pm me. 

looking for these known studio pellas
MJ-Human Nature
Biggie-Rap Phenomenon
Whodini-Friends/5 Minutes of Funk
Doug E Fresh-La Di Da Di/The Show
Eric B and Rakim-Paid in Full/I ain't no joke
RUN DMC-JMJ/Tougher than Leather/It's Tricky
Keni Burke-Keep Rising to the Top
EWF-Let's Groove
Kris Kross-Jump
LL Cool J-I'm Bad/Can't Live without my Radio
Kool Moe Dee-How ya like me now
Honeydrippers-Impeach the President
Nu Shooz-I can't wait
Tom Tom Club-Genius of Love
Sister Sledge-We are family
Schoolly D-Parkside/B Boy Rhyme
ATCQ-Bonita Applebum/Can I kick it
Beastie Boys-Professor Booty/Get it Together

also any BDP/Rakim/Big Daddy Kane non cds/vinyl pellas 

Comments

• rain103rain103 476 Posts

I don't have any of the ones listed above unfortunately.  All the ones I have you probably already have...  Mainly 90's hip-hop.

Any chance you have or have access to Fat Joe - 'Born In The Ghetto' acapella?  As far as I know it came out on a 12" with (clean, dirty, instrumental) however I've heard it used on another mix before (from an acapella, I think)...

• djtopcatdjtopcat Seattle WA The 206 312 Posts
    Hmm isn't that just an album track? Never seen a 12" maybe a bootleg?

• thabmanthabman Charlotte, NC1 Post
    djtopcat said:
    Seems like the pella trading scene has kind of dried up in the last year or so. 
    I'm always down to trade for stuff I don't have. Everything is kept on the DL and no leaks to the shit remix sites happen. PERIOD!
    I have some mega non internet rarities to trade. Hip Hop/Funk/Soul classics
    If you have any of these joints pm me. 

looking for these known studio pellas
    MJ-Human Nature
    Biggie-Rap Phenomenon
    Whodini-Friends/5 Minutes of Funk
    Doug E Fresh-La Di Da Di/The Show
    Eric B and Rakim-Paid in Full/I ain't no joke
    RUN DMC-JMJ/Tougher than Leather/It's Tricky
    Keni Burke-Keep Rising to the Top
    EWF-Let's Groove
    Kris Kross-Jump
    LL Cool J-I'm Bad/Can't Live without my Radio
    Kool Moe Dee-How ya like me now
    Honeydrippers-Impeach the President
    Nu Shooz-I can't wait
    Tom Tom Club-Genius of Love
    Sister Sledge-We are family
    Schoolly D-Parkside/B Boy Rhyme
    ATCQ-Bonita Applebum/Can I kick it
    Beastie Boys-Professor Booty/Get it Together

also any BDP/Rakim/Big Daddy Kane non cds/vinyl pellas 
    I have the session for Human Nature and some other cool stuff if you want to trade.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    So, the Kriss Kross "jump" acca...
    The only time I've heard it played is at sex parties for the rich who have gone past the "normal" measurements of wealth, and instead judge themselves/class aspiration/whatever against the Skull & Bones child-paedo parties of the politically influential class. No excess is too excessive coke up the bum please guys.

Needless to say, asking for a friend.

The only time I've heard it played is at sex parties for the rich who have gone past the "normal" measurements of wealth, and instead judge themselves/class aspiration/whatever against the Skull & Bones child-paedo parties of the politically influential class. No excess is too excessive coke up the bum please guys.

Needless to say, asking for a friend.
    A certain house music producer who's last name rhymes with Heavens will sell the official stems or acapella to KK-Jump to you. I almost bought some Cypress Hill stems from him a few years ago, key word "almost" Bought some studio gear instead. #priorities

Oh god, just woke up. Was a bit drunk, where's the time warp function when you need it?

So I think I may have heard a remix of it, but it could have been from the single, which does nothing to clear up the possible existence of an acca. Please ignore strange rant above :-O

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,095 Posts
    Duderonomy said:
    Please ignore strange rant above :-O
    Haha, hell noooooo.
    Duderonomy said:
    The only time I've heard it played is at sex parties for the rich who have gone past the "normal" measurements of wealth, 
    The obvious questions is....

What did they mix it with??

ketan said:
    Duderonomy said:
    Please ignore strange rant above :-O
    Haha, hell noooooo.
    Duderonomy said:
    The only time I've heard it played is at sex parties for the rich who have gone past the "normal" measurements of wealth, 
    The obvious questions is....

What did they mix it with??

KY and Vodka? haha jk
    Seriously though, it's rare as hens teeth the only person I know with it paid a lot of money to the guy I mentioned above. As far as I know though, he was the only official remixer for that song which is kind of bizarre, but explains why he can demand so much. I made a pretty good diy with the cd single if you want it. Better than nothing.

After some research I'm wondering if it wasn't one of the godawful remixes from the single.

• Scuba SteveScuba Steve @steveislikewoah 40 Posts
    After some research I'm wondering if it wasn't one of the godawful remixes from the single.
    So if you were not DJ'ing you were an attendee.  Please to tell us more about these uber wealthy sex parties.

So if you were not DJ'ing you were an attendee.  Please to tell us more about these uber wealthy sex parties.
    Oxford university has some students who aren't just rich, but so well connected they've got disdain running through them like Brighton Rock. I bailed before the sex doe! Saw enough to turn my stomach.