Does anyone know if this has the rarer Shook Ones pt 1 acapella?

djtopcatdjtopcat Seattle WA The 206 312 Posts
edited June 2017 in Strut Central
I don't think I have this promo. I'm just looking for their original version pella for a Prodigy tribute remix 
pm me if you have it. thx

https://www.discogs.com/Mobb-Deep-Shook-Ones/release/684068

Comments

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    I've got the "famous" shook ones acca - ...you ain't a crook, son... is that the one you're after?

• djtopcatdjtopcat Seattle WA The 206 312 Posts
    No this one starts off with Prodigy saying "The most violent of the violent-ess crimes we give life too" not "I got you stuck off the realness"
    Big Pun sampled the pella in "Beware"

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Yeah it exists. OC took the "your first time will be last earth memory" from it too. I got it somewhere in the stacks. Still need a rip?

LokoOne said:
    Yeah it exists. OC took the "your first time will be last earth memory" from it too. I got it somewhere in the stacks. Still need a rip?
    Yes, absolutely! I'm sure everyone here would like it. It just baffles me that it is just nowhere on the net, not even old blogspots with outdated megaupload links etc.
    It was on this promo wax. 
    https://www.discogs.com/Mobb-Deep-Shook-Ones/release/684068

Give me a few days ti find it and rip it mate. It will be in wav format if thats okay. whats your email?

Actually got it done heaps quicker than I thought I would. Ready to email whenever you want. 
    djtopcatfoeenvious64

You da man!!! :D
    check your pm

• hoalhoal Bogotá - Colombia1 Post
    Ey! I'm also looking for that acapella, but I'm not sure if you are still active in this website and if you still got the acapella. Anyway, i'll be checking if somebody replies this

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    both “pella” and “acca” are fantastic