The Art of Diggin feat. AG

Comments

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    which store is this?

• RhythmGJRhythmGJ Buffalo, NY 219 Posts
    That was a nice video; good tune!

Nice, old school hip-hop with no cussing, no blood, no drugs, alcohol, illicit activity of any kind, and props to the record collectors and diggers too.

Nicely done.

GJ

• foefoe turo de la peira 196 Posts
    i wish there was more cussing, blood, drugs, alcohol and illicit activity in this. im in a bad mood tho.

Well, there are thousands of other wangsta videos available for that... Sing hallelujah, c'mon get happy.

GJ

it's just, can't you like this song without hating on something else?

No. I can like it and explain why I like the contrast. I didn't mention any sacred cows to my knowledge, just said in general (or was trying to say) "I like this because it's different from all of that."

If that is bothersome sorry, but can't you like or dislike my opinion without it being the same as someone else's?

GJ

nah, i had a bad day and reacted to you defining music by what it's not, like i don't do the same thing. sorry.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    WEAKEST BEEF EVER. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND. 0/5 STARS.
    billbradleyskotthall

You're mad awesome, junior. I can't believe I get to be in the same forum with you...

Look, fellas-- NO. BEEF. EVER. Just a guy responding to something that somebody posted-- LOOKING FOR RESPONSES. Responding positively, I might add.

What the heck is this world coming to?

Thread closed (oh wait, I'm not a mod here).

GJ

No prob, Foe. If I counted-up the bad days I had that caused an equally egregious reaction in me, and gave you a nickel for each one...... ah, I can't remember how that's supposed to go, but you get the idea. No harm or foul, sir.

GJ