Whats the deal with the "JOSH NAZI DAVIS THREAD"??

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
so yeah I click on it it's Cosmo "saying don't look at page 4"? Did it have something with Shadow, Ebay, and Nazi's? I checked the last post and it's like Guzzo and Archaic going at it (yes homo for them two).

Comments

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    the og thread is now gone cause somebody put a picture of an anus or something on it, archaic believes it has something to do with sharon and the zionists trying to stop his message of love

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    so yeah I click on it it's Cosmo "saying don't look at page 4"? Did it have something with Shadow, Ebay, and Nazi's? I checked the last post and it's like Guzzo and Archaic going at it (yes homo for them two).

hey I wasn't going at it with Archaic. I posted a picture of me eating chicken and I called myself Jew Satan.

I ain't crazy enough to battle anyone from the blowed

• loginlogin 52 Posts

hey I wasn't going at it with Archaic. I posted a picture of me eating chicken and I called myself Jew Satan.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

WWSJD?

What Would SELF JUPITER Do?

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    As a somewhat related sidenote, we had to take care of our hippie neighbors' cat this past weekend (the cat is named Sabbath, and yes he is black). I'd never been in their house before, but was struck by what I saw, namely:

a) several shelves of Phish live CDs
    b) several shelves of Judaica

I came to the only possible conclusion:
    I had stumbled upon Karlito & Guzzo's secret southern love nest.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    For real though - wtf happened on that other thread?

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    For real though - wtf happened on that other thread?

the og thread is now gone cause somebody put a picture of an anus or something on it, archaic believes it has something to do with sharon and the zionists trying to stop his message of love.

• BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts
    A picture of a hemmaroid got posted so four pages of posts were deleted. Makes perfect sense, no?

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    i am just confused...how does josh, nazi's an GW all come together in a thread?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    i am just confused...how does josh, nazi's an GW all come together in a thread?

you ever seen Josh and GW at the same nazi rally together???

makes you think, don't it?

• djtopcatdjtopcat Seattle WA The 206 312 Posts
    Well Josh is white and from San Jose original birthplace of the Nazi Party in 1867.
    Also did you know San Diego is German for "whale's vagina"?

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    Well it all makes sense now