New Controller 7 psych mix

It's over here:
http://sixtonarmor.com/2017/01/08/controller-7/

Enjoy!

CONTROLLER 7 - PSYCHCAST 48

DuderonomyMek_Jaggerwaximilien

Comments

• Thanks for the heads up. Always loved Left Handed Straw and his ear for music, especially drums is pretty in tune with mine. C7, show yourself, tell us about Right Handed Straw!

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    Damn, after mixtape #6 or #7 there must have been a hiatus or you forgot to spam teh Strut, 'cos I forgot you guys existed (even though I have a Six Tonne Armour sticker somewhere - dope) and suddenly you're on mix #48! This means a shit-load of old ones to catch-up with. Great!
    waximilien

• olsunolsun 35 Posts
    Thanks! Yes, there's a lot of nice ones to catch up with!

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,459 Posts
    dope! thanks for the headsup on this... been a C7 fan since those Anticon days. stoked about Right Handed Straw as well..

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Tommy,

Thanks for this stellar set man. So many of these tracks I can't even identify, but am totally feeling. You got any new music on the way brotha?

- Diego

• Hello everyone. I had to re-register because I couldn't get in on my original account. 

Thanks for listening. Thanks for posting Olsun. 

Right Handed Straw does exist. I think that it's better than it's left handed partner. It's been 17 years since LHS came out. I've been done with RHS for about 6 months, but I'm working with Meaty/Potions to put it out. 

Ive also got an hour long mix of all the beats that didn't make it into RHS. You can hear it on my soundcloud or bandcamp. 

Follow me on Instagram @controllerseven if you're interested in updates. That's kinda my main access point these days. 

Soulstrut!!!
    waximilien

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    Echoing the sixtonarmor psychcast support in here. I had some computer lapses and never got back into the series after a laptop changeover. Just spent a half hour downloading all of them, making them a playlist, and putting them on my iPod. So hyped! They're great, thanks Olsun and whomever's responsible. Knowing that I have a full day's worth of heavy on the pod is a great feeling. Can't wait to hear yours. Controller 7. 

Thank you?
    waximilien

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    !

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    I'm working with Meaty/Potions to put it out. 

I haven't seen Meaty in years. Please tell him Diego from Vegas says What is up? 

Dj Nobody / Doc Delay / and Controller 7 mixes that were posted here on Soulstrut have totally shaped my personal Djing tastes. Really appreciate you guys. 

http://tinyurl.com/magicpotions
    http://tinyurl.com/Somamix

- spidey

waximilien

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts

Ive also got an hour long mix of all the beats that didn't make it into RHS. You can hear it on my soundcloud or bandcamp. 

Linky? Looked on soundcloud for "Controller 7" but no results.

• Ive also got an hour long mix of all the beats that didn't make it into RHS. You can hear it on my soundcloud or bandcamp. 

Linky? Looked on soundcloud for "Controller 7" but no results.

Duderonomy

• Outstanding mix!

Definitely going to be spending some time on Six Ton Armor 

• Yo! Dope to see this getting some love here. Can't believe it was 6 years ago that I did mine. 6TA is the TRUTH!