THE PRESIDENT JUST SHOUTTED-OUT VITAMIN

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/831842652085686273

This has gotta be one of the greatest Strut moments ever.  Someone tell Eli to come back and give us a Selma Hayek moment.  

If 15 years ago someone had said that Trump would be president and mentioning Vitamin by name...

dukeofdelridge

Comments

• Vitamin was Eli fuckin' Lake???

• OK search has schooled me. Only ever saw music talk from him I guess

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    Vitamin was a fucking cockmuncher*.

*IIRC
    dukeofdelridge

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

*IIRC
     Was he? I don't even remember. 

I feel like Diplo and Vitamin need to meet each other in the thunderdome.  Pretty sure there can only be one famous soultrut alumnus/ 
    dukeofdelridge

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    Ahhh. The dayz when Vitamin was the #1 supporter for the Iraq war! Does he support closer ties to Russia now?

I can't believe the times we live in. If anyone ever told me people on the right who switch their Red Scare ways, I would have thought it was snowing in the hell.

dukeofdelridge

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    DOR said:
    Ahhh. The dayz when Vitamin was the #1 supporter Soundbombing II! Does he support Rawkus now?

dukeofdelridge

DOR said:
    Ahhh. The dayz when Vitamin was the #1 supporter for the Iraq war! Does he support closer ties to Russia now?

Danno3000 said:

*IIRC
     Was he? I don't even remember. 

I did recall correctly. Vitamin and Motown67 used to go at it for pages over the Iraq war. Vitamin's unwavering America-first views didn't see non-Americans as human beings, and I think he was slowly silenced by an avalanche of figures and research from Motown67 that he had no response to... or he was too busy with his fledgling MC career.

Soundbombing II is a great mix though! Love the juggles.
    dukeofdelridge

• Eli "I wrote terrible Twitter raps like 'Thank The Police'" Lake and his fledgling MC career, I'll be damned
    dukeofdelridge

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    Probably already a keystyle battle star in Russia. I kinda remember Vitamin's name being a sign it was time to check out of a politi-thraed and search for something with better jokes...

I assure you all (both?) if I my dreams cum true I will definitely Hayek the strutt regularly. I actually question the strength of these famous alums' sanity when they're not back here once a year bragging about their successes. Soulstrut is the hottest messageboard on the eNets, and deserves respect!

• ppadilhappadilha 2,233 Posts
    I actually question the strength of these famous alums' sanity when they're not back here once a year bragging about their successes. Soulstrut is the hottest messageboard on the eNets, and deserves respect!

Hemol made it big and came back here to rub it in our faces!!!!!!!!
    bennyboy

• Hemol is the funniest, this is a deep cut comparison but Foreign Legion made a movie to go with their album Night Moves where this insane fan/stalker/hater/competitor shoots himself on camera to show how hard he is, writes obsessive raps about them, etc. and the dude just reminded me of the impression I got reading Hemol's nonsense

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    ppadilha said:
    I actually question the strength of these famous alums' sanity when they're not back here once a year bragging about their successes. Soulstrut is the hottest messageboard on the eNets, and deserves respect!

Hemol made it big and came back here to rub it in our faces!!!!!!!!
    Define "Big".

IIRC he naturally assumed his ultimate form (spoiler: It was a douchebag).

WaxPo after it jumped the shark?