Strut World Tours Advice Centre

2»

Comments

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    I'm in Adelaide, are you down this way?

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Ah shit, we're only fitting in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne this time round. Australia is too big a country. 

• san diego feb 5-10

food an drink reccos SVP.

also, drinks on your boy for anyone who wants to slide throooooooo

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,095 Posts

Likely heading to Costa Rica for a few months with my family later this year.  I read the other threads about CR here and they're largely >10 years old, and focused on records and women (with some mention of fruits). 

Looking for spots to settle into that are a) not a city, b) have lots of natural areas to explore, and c) have a good sense of community. From the other threads, I noted reccos for Limon, Mal Pais, Quepos and Puerto Viejo. Do any of these fit the bill?  Any other spots you know of?

THANK YOU.

• san diego feb 5-10

food an drink reccos SVP.

also, drinks on your boy for anyone who wants to slide throooooooo
    see ya next week ya dingbats

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Hey Ketan, you still interested in Costa Rica? I have a friend who backpacked around that area end of last year so can ask them for recommendations if you'd like. They were definitely not on a wild and crazy trip so should be able to offer some family friendly advice.

Also, shout out to kicks79 for meeting me for a beer in Sydney , was good to chat and hope my general state from being a month and a half into travelling wasn't too traumatic an experience.