Department of Afro-American Research and Culture

As a collector of vintage African american films/videos/ost's/posters and ephemera I found this youtube channel to be excelsior.
I think most will concur it's dope as fuck
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsunFp9B49O4vAfKqva69yA

ketan

Comments

• Holy shit that is a colossal effort. 80% of those films are unknown to me so will be spending some time with that. This is what youtube was made for. That and terminally boring diary videos of teenagers aimed at other teenagers.

• EIGHTYEIGHTY 224 Posts
    Holy shit that is a colossal effort. 80% of those films are unknown to me so will be spending some time with that. This is what youtube was made for. That and terminally boring diary videos of teenagers aimed at other teenagers.
    I spent a hour and a half over Winter break watching contouring make up videos out of late night boredom. My girl was watching me as I was in disbelief that women go to that extreme to make themselves look good. It is what it is I guess.

• foefoe turo de la peira 196 Posts
    i didn't know what contouring was so i was imagining girls going to length making videos who help them make up with their partner. i really wanted to know what these great lengths was.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    EIGHTY said:
    Holy shit that is a colossal effort. 80% of those films are unknown to me so will be spending some time with that. This is what youtube was made for. That and terminally boring diary videos of teenagers aimed at other teenagers.
    I spent a hour and a half over Winter break watching contouring make up videos out of late night boredom. My girl was watching me as I was in disbelief that women go to that extreme to make themselves look good. It is what it is I guess.
    I used to point out to such already-pretty women that this was unnecessary as men already found them attractive, until it was pointed out to me that this was beyond wanting to appeal to men and mostly in the realm of crushing other women/"Feeling good about themselves".

I got a little bit closer to the top of Mt. Understanding-Women.

So, base camp.