Does anyone have info on this session mix of RUN DMC-Beats to the Rhyme?

djtopcatdjtopcat Seattle WA The 206 312 Posts
As far as I know this is the only multitrack session of BTR. Been around for awhile. The verses are pretty limited and then the rest of the session goes on with the instrumental for several minutes. I'm just curious as to when it was recorded? It sounds much older than 1988 to me. Could be wrong. If anyone out there has the album version session and wants to trade for another classic multi pm me. Looking for those new Tribe joints "Can I kick it" "Bonita" also SR-"Children's Story"
Onyx-Slam. Seen on recent trade lists. 

http://www26.zippyshare.com/v/q4E2h9OC/file.html
Duderonomy

Comments

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    I have no idea where people get multis from. Maybe artists should start selling them!

• djtopcatdjtopcat Seattle WA The 206 312 Posts
    Hell, if I was an artist that owned the rights to my master tapes I would.  License them out for a fee. We all know a lot of the artists from the golden age of hip hop are not all millionaires. The problem is the greedy three headed monster labels Sony/UMG/Warner who pretty much own the rights to everything now.
    stratasphere

• djtopcatdjtopcat Seattle WA The 206 312 Posts
    Damn, I guess all the "old"school SSers that could solve this little mystery memories are going. Anyone got DMC or Rev Run's AIM? :P