Bored, so bish-bash-boshed out a beat

DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts

Comments

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    YES FAM.
    <3ing the "Chicken Grease Chord" strings in the back.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Like.
    The world needs BANGLASH 2

• para11axpara11ax No-style-havin' mf'er 398 Posts
    Sounds a bit like an unpolished Romare tune, which is to say I like it.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Duder,

You're new joint is quite nice, really creative.     Here is a new joint I banged out today:

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak
    para11axDuderonomyBeatnick Deecove

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    Cool, glad it hits the right spot. It was an interesting one to make... a classic example of hearing about 6 disparate chord hits within a shit song that I thought could be patched together to make something nice, but finding the structure and putting them together was so taxing that pre-strings and vocals I had abandoned it as a wasted exercise.  A few weeks later I returned to it with fresh ears and could hear potential, and the vocals felt like the missing piece. I might extend it a little.
    Advice and crit welcomed.

RE: Banglash mk II... working on another boom-bap mix. If I wanted to use other producer's tunes I could have it finished in a week, but I've got so many home-made beats it's looking like I might try and do a mix of all my own shit. Depends how much time I can be bothered to put into it. The Strut will be the first place I'll spam when done.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    Extended version...

skelthe_dL

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Excellent, Duder. Hypnotic, mesmeric, pleasingly soporific, vaguely Arabic etc etc

b/w put a donk on it

Duderonomy