What's the NYC jump off this weekend???

yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
edited August 2005 in Announcements
I'm blazing thru my beloved city and was wondering what's popping???? Any urrs BK parties I can attend and break up fights at???? Should I bring a box to mash up with my homey Day & Stank? Holla,Geezus

Comments

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    What up droogie! I'm at Savalas on Friday in Williamsburg (Bedford and Grand) then The Rub Saturday at Southpaw - you know where that is! Hope to see you. Peace

ps we are on some peaceful non-violent shit now:

• yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
    we are on some peaceful non-violent shit now:

just make sure P***k** H**d isn't on the guest list!!! I'll see ya either Fri or Sat.!!!!

• I'm at Savalas on Friday in Williamsburg in the Kill Whitey VIP.

saying.

• yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
    JP - we should roll to this.... Yeshusa & some peeps are down to rep!

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    I'm at Savalas on Friday in Williamsburg in the Throwed VIP.

My party is called Throwed and has nothing to do with any of that other bullshit. Totally different crowd. What goes on when I am not there is none of my business.

• I'm at Savalas on Friday in Williamsburg in the Throwed VIP.

My party is called Throwed and has nothing to do with any of that other bullshit. Totally different crowd. What goes on when I am not there is none of my business.

I know brother just fucking with you. cheers!

• Options

Nice flyer. This is the time of year when the monarch butterflies start their cross-country migration flight. I love that shit, standing in the water at the beach fishing and all these butterflies come bounding over the beach, over the water, things like that. Tons of them died a few years ago when they stopped to feed at a Monsanto genetically modified corn field. Isn't nature fun?

• Me gusta.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I'm blazing thru my beloved city and was wondering what's popping???? Any urrs BK parties I can attend and break up fights at???? Should I bring a box to mash up with my homey Day & Stank?

Holla,
    Geezus

bring heat, plaese.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts

I know brother just fucking with you. cheers!

dick!

• The other hotness this weekend is PS1 Summer Warm Up. It's the last one of the summer, and they got Blue Water doing a funk 45 set, and Norman Jay from the UK. Outdoor dancing, beer, lotsa chicas and a shit ton of modern art.

Summer Warm Up