The "G.G." LP...

Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
is my joint!!!  Anyone else up in here ride for it?  Here are my jams:

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak
ketankicks79

Comments

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Ketan,

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    Never heard this before. But Im diggin it.
    Thanks for the heads up !

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Kicks79,

You're welcome, my man.  I thank you for responding!  I've been trying to up the record talk on here, but cats haven't been responding.  I'm happy to shine the light on great music that folks might not have heard.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    New to me but really enjoying this so thanks. I'm having bit of an 80s funk revival and dragging all sorts of stuff out the cupboard at the moment - Starpoint, Kashif, Brick etc and this fits right in. 

Flomotion said:
    New to me but really enjoying this so thanks. I'm having bit of an 80s funk revival and dragging all sorts of stuff out the cupboard at the moment - Starpoint, Kashif, Brick etc and this fits right in. 

Hey Flomotion,

That is all classic material,    I'm glad you enjoyed the Gary Glenn joints.  If you ever see the LP, then I highly suggest picking it up.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak