Two More Remixes

Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
edited June 2016 in Strut Central
Hey,

I was up in the lab all weekend.  While up there, I dropped a couple of remixes:

Enjoy!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak
para11axklezmer electro-thug beatsketan

Comments

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

The tracks are back up now.  I had to tighten up the mixdowns a little more.  Enjoy!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak
    Scuba Steve

• The Shook Ones remix is great, new feel but still has the same dirt as the original. Thanks Stacks.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    The Shook Ones remix is great, new feel but still has the same dirt as the original. Thanks Stacks.
    You're welcome and thanks for your kind words, Klemzer Electro-Thug Beats!  I appreciate your thumbs up too, Parallax!  I was a bit nervous remixing "Shook Ones Part II" since the OG is the perfect hip-hop single.  But, my wife kind of punked me about being scared, so I went all in.  I also re-upped another mix of the "I Cram to Understand U (Sam)" because I thought the KRS-One cuts were a little low compared to the Rakim ones.  Thanks for listening, my man.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,095 Posts
    Love the MC Lyte remix!

ketan said:
    Love the MC Lyte remix!

Thanks, Ketan!!!  I appreciate the kindness and for taking the time to lend your ear.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Scuba SteveScuba Steve @steveislikewoah 40 Posts
    MC lyte track is great!

MC lyte track is great!

Thanks, Scuba Steve!  I appreciate you taking the time to listen.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Nothing wrong with remixing an all time track when it's done well and in the spirit of the original. I'm sure there's some egregious attempts at Shook Ones out there. The MC Lyte is solid too.

Nothing wrong with remixing an all time track when it's done well and in the spirit of the original. I'm sure there's some egregious attempts at Shook Ones out there. The MC Lyte is solid too.

Thanks, my brother.  I appreciate the nod on the tracks.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Scuba SteveScuba Steve @steveislikewoah 40 Posts
    MC lyte track is great!

Thanks, Scuba Steve!  I appreciate you taking the time to listen.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak
    Feel free to provide a download, would def play it.