MSINGI WORKSHOP LP-LA / Patrice Rushen Related

NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
edited May 2009 in Strut Central
Does anybody on Soulstrut have these LP's? There was also a Hollywood Bowl talent show LP that featured this outfit; Reggie Andrews was the conductor I believe and was an early recording of Patrice Rushen.Looks like some really dope stuff; curious if anybody has any knowledge jewels on the subject.

Comments

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    I've had the top one and I've regretted trading since the day I did. really good rhodes driven jazz, similar to some of Patrices earlier stuff if I'm remembering right. The back is cool because it talks about how talented she is and how they know she is the star of the class. I gotta try and get it back, it's in a friends collection across town.

I've never seen or heard of the bottom one.

• AKallDayAKallDay 830 Posts
    you should contact patrice through her blog. she is very helpful and accessible and willing to talk about whatever and discuss her cv of who she's collaborated with.

http://www.patricerushen.com/patricesblog/index.php

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Still looking for this. Anybody?

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Anyone?

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,884 Posts
    I've never seen a copy before and the only copy on Discogs is if F condition unfortunately.