Bambatta Possibly a pedo/nonce

2»

Comments

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    Its also worth noting that New York has one of the most regressive laws in the US when it comes to these kind of cases.
    The satute of limitations is something like 23 years. And for civil liability you have to sue within 90 days of the abuse happening. 
    So there is next to no chance Bam will be prosecuted. At least for the three or so individuals who have spoken out about it.

• kicks79 said:
    Its also worth noting that New York has one of the most regressive laws in the US when it comes to these kind of cases.
    The satute of limitations is something like 23 years. And for civil liability you have to sue within 90 days of the abuse happening. 
    So there is next to no chance Bam will be prosecuted. At least for the three or so individuals who have spoken out about it.

It seems you have five years to file a complaint or until your 23rd birthday, after that there is nothing you can do at present.

These laws sound like they were made up by paedophiles to protect paedophiles from prosecution.

Ronald savage the first accuser against Bambaataa who is a NYC Judicial delegate is taking this matter to congress & trying to change the statute of limitations law.

He says apart from the healing process this is the reason he has spoken out.

This is personally having quite a profound effect on me being highly influenced by Bam’s music & the Zulu Nation’s doctrine of Peace, Love, Unity & Having Fun for the last 30 years.

To find out he has been a pederast all this time is pretty crushing.

If anyone cares here’s some highly undersubscribed imho online partitions on the matter (for what it’s worth).

Hip Hop Speaks Out -

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/hip-hop-speaks-out-on

Investigation of Afrika Bambaataa on child molestation accusations -

https://www.change.org/p/new-york-state-atoorney-general-investigation-of-afrika-bambaataa-on-child-molestation-accusations?recruiter=78730325&utm_source=petition_show&utm_medium=copylink

Petition for a Zulu Nation rebirth -

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ikm4r1xsU9rLb_TavF6r2mWEuFPtXDdmCe158vKiKrc/viewform?c=0&w=1

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    In a side note: I was icked out to realize just the other day that I own and enjoy a book (Bill Brewster and Frank Broughton's The Record Players, an excellent companion to their absolutely unfadeable Last Night A DJ Saved My Life) that contains interviews with both Bambaataa and Jimmy Savile.

That I made this realization while reading said book on the toilet only added to the sordidness of it all.  
    I feel your pain bro

but seriously it's been a good run Hip Hop

• yung mcyung mc 1 Post
    Electrode said:
    Wow. Looking for the perfect boy.

lol, you a fool for that one. Lest you catch a Jazzy Sensation in your Pupunanny.

• this dude left a pretty horrifying legacy of tour antics along these lines in the EU earl 2000's that was known to industry heads and promoters but honestly, even though i heard stories first hand from guys who witnessed stuff, i was always like, naw man, no way. not possible. I figured it was just a big joke.

whelp. 
    Listened to & enjoyed your interview with Southern Vanguard sir.

As you say the whole Bambaataa / Zulu Nation origins are starting to look more & more sinister.

What exactly were the rumours you were hearing from UK promoters & tour bus drivers that you could only believe were some kind of joke?