Flavored Vodkas???

batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
Does anybody mess w/ them. I know they come in handy for making certain drinks but I prefer my vodka clean. I was in my local liquor sto' and I noticed all the flavors many brands have to offer. I asked the clerk if people are buying this stuff. There must be a demand if they continue to pump out more flavors than Jolly Ranchers.

Comments

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    I can't really fuggs with it. While raspberry Stoli and lemonade is pretty tasty, I don't like the fact that while it's supposed to be flavored, I can't see myself drinking it straight. I can't even do it chilled. I don't really like mixing my alcohol with anything other than tonic water.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

when i'm in the mood for the sweet sweetness i like the vanilla stoli in coke.

my special lady friend swears by vanilla stoli in oj, but i haven't tried it yet. she says it's like a creamsicle that'll get you drunk.

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    Not to get all girly, but Blackcherry Smirnoff Vodka is good

• when i'm in the mood for the sweet sweetness i like the vanilla stoli in coke.

my special lady friend swears by vanilla stoli in oj, but i haven't tried it yet. she says it's like a creamsicle that'll get you drunk.

cosign...the vanilla stoli/ coke combination is hard to resist.

• I prefer my vodka clean.

• Vanilla Stoli is great, it works well with coke, root beer, orange pop, ginger ale, etc.

• DigginDiggin 319 Posts
    +

Weird combo but i remember it being quite tasty.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Personally. Flavored Vodka =

Put the apple martini down and get a real drink.

• UN-flavored vodka and unfiltered apple cider is a good one.

• dayday 9,612 Posts

...I was drinking Makers straight last night and on my 3rd sip I alsmot blew the shit all out my nose and mouth.

Some girl who was there made a face like

Hi!

• gambitgambit 906 Posts

Some girl who was there made a face like

Hi!

• HewHew 17 Posts
    UN-flavored vodka and unfiltered apple cider is a good one.

yeah i like that or zubrowka vodka and apple juice is good (kindof a cheap polish martini)
    tho from working in cocktail bars during the summer most years, ketel one citrus and red bull makes a tasty drink.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Personally. Flavored Vodka =

Yes. I've had this apple Smirnoff sitting on the shelf for ages, and I just can't get myself to drink it. Had to give another bottle away, and I'm gonna have to do the same thing with this one too. I can't deal with that fruity shit.

• ouweeouwee 50 Posts
    Doctor's Vodka+C is top choice! it's not flavored but it includes Vitamin C!

• vodka...no colour. no taste. no smell.
    flavouerd vodkas...little colour but lots of taste and smell.
    its not cool to compare apples and oranges.
    but i will anyway: dark rum>vodka flavoured or not.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• take that shit to gummybearbullshitvodka.com

• This vodka that I buy here in Australia is phenomenal that I don't really use it to make cocktails. I don't know if this is weird, but I tend to use gin to mix cocktail drinks instead. I find it much better.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    Chase Sevilla Orange Vodka... the only vodka I can drink.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Drinking flavoured vodka is incompatible with adulthood, and good taste generally. 

• para11axpara11ax No-style-havin' mf'er 398 Posts
    Danno3000 said:
    Drinking flavoured vodka is incompatible with adulthood, and good taste generally. 
    Agreed!

Flavoured vodka is for 18 year old girls.

• foefoe turo de la peira 196 Posts
    i don't mind that absolute is flavoured, as it is a shit vodka. good vodkas i prefer straight.