@DAMO 

Sent you a PM

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    RAJ said:
    @DAMO 

Sent you a PM
    Thanks brotha!

- Diego

• Quote function doesn't work on my iPhone, it just say "null" instead of the text/image I'm trying to quote.

• disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts
    Looks great overall (without extensive usage and testing so far) and seems to load faster or is it just that I have a new notebook? Thanks for keeping this site alive for so long.

Just one thing: I'm missing the titles of youtube-links being displayed before you hit the play button. These days many threads consist mainly of youtube-videos and sometimes you just want to see what everybody posted, without having to start every single video.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Quote function doesn't work on my iPhone, it just say "null" instead of the text/image I'm trying to quote.
    @"Francois Von Pierre Parker" 

Thanks!  I'll work on it.

disco_che said:
    Looks great overall (without extensive usage and testing so far) and seems to load faster or is it just that I have a new notebook? Thanks for keeping this site alive for so long.

Just one thing: I'm missing the titles of youtube-links being displayed before you hit the play button. These days many threads consist mainly of youtube-videos and sometimes you just want to see what everybody posted, without having to start every single video.

@disco_che 

Thanks for the feedback.  Unfortunately, that's the way the script is designed.  It preloads the youtube video (without a mouseover previews) so it doesn't take forever to load.  Pros and cons I guess.

• RAJ said:
    djcommie said:
    i'd love to change my display name! is real headz still open? 

cool look, raj.
    Hey... scroll to the top.  Click on the cog wheel.  Edit Profile.  Change Username.
    User name is on a grey field, can't edit it.. is there another option? 

• mattBmattB (FTB) Anywhere 673 Posts
    I noticed an issue when trying to post a pic from a smart phone by using the image URL:

On a PC, the pic shows up as soon as you paste the URL, no need to press a submit button or anything like that (which is nice). But on my smart phone, that automation didnt work and because there was no submit button, I could not find a way to make this work at all. I had to wait until I was at a PC to fix it.

Im using Chrome on an (old) Galaxy S4.

@RAJ (<-- btw, great additional functionality!)

mattB said:
    I noticed an issue when trying to post a pic from a smart phone by using the image URL:

On a PC, the pic shows up as soon as you paste the URL, no need to press a submit button or anything like that (which is nice). But on my smart phone, that automation didnt work and because there was no submit button, I could not find a way to make this work at all. I had to wait until I was at a PC to fix it.

Im using Chrome on an (old) Galaxy S4.

@RAJ (<-- btw, great additional functionality!)
    @mattB

I fixed it though still not fool proof... Copy the Url and push space.

Mo' functionality, Mo' problemz

Quote function doesn't work on my iPhone, it just say "null" instead of the text/image I'm trying to quote.
    Mobile quote test

• mattBmattB (FTB) Anywhere 673 Posts

Image URL from smartphone / Jessica Alba anmiated gif test.

pass / pass
    Hollafame

• RAJ said:

Mobile quote test
    Testing of Mobile quote test

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    Good job dude!
    RAJ

• My old password would not work even if I remembered it (for CinisterCee), and the email account must have been an old one because I did not get a password reset.

• RAJ said:

EMBEDDING CODES WILL NOT WORK!

For Youtube and Soundcloud, simply post the URL.  I think it works for Vimeo too
    Hey I found out a way to get this working, maybe this has just been updated.

Switch to HTML mode "</>" and then just paste your code. I've tested this with bandcamp and spotify players. You might have to use breaks to add formatting space "<BR>" is the code

• kicks79kicks79 1,333 Posts
    Its great that all the thread topic come up in one feed.
    At first it was a little confusing, but ultimately it livens the place up as you can see all the activity across the site.
    Well done Raj 

Beatsoup said:
    RAJ said:

EMBEDDING CODES WILL NOT WORK!

For Youtube and Soundcloud, simply post the URL.  I think it works for Vimeo too
    Hey I found out a way to get this working, maybe this has just been updated.

Switch to HTML mode "</>" and then just paste your code. I've tested this with bandcamp and spotify players. You might have to use breaks to add formatting space "<BR>" is the code

Yes. Just noticed this too.

Rare Grooves by Raj (Soul Strut) for Dust & Grooves by Dust & Grooves on Mixcloud

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    Dude you're worst than the Sacramento Kings

damms said:
    Dude you're worst than the Sacramento Kings

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    Where is the Like button doe?  Where is it doe?

• para11axpara11ax No-style-havin' mf'er 398 Posts
    Jimster said:
    Sayin'

b/w

Is Mark Zuckerberg after you, Raj? ;)
    RAJ

para11ax said:
    Jimster said:
    Sayin'

b/w

Is Mark Zuckerberg after you, Raj? ;)
    You don't see the Like button?  

OK... @Jimster 

Works now!
    billbradleyyung mc

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,459 Posts

Hey Raj,

I just logged in to get some data from my inbox - but it says I don't have any emails in there? which is odd because I kept most of the stuff/links/convos that people sent me, I had some info in there about a track I talked to Frank about ages ago now... anyway to get that data back by chance?

thanks

@dj_cityboy Unfortunately, none of the PMs from the old board were converted.

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,459 Posts
    aight...

• EIGHTYEIGHTY 224 Posts
    Raj,
       How do I post a YouTube video so that it plays off the page instead of just copying the link?

Thanks!