Comments

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    "...we-fee" = WiFi?

Surely it's pronounced "why-fy" as it's a contraction of wireless. Or is wee-fee something else?

Atmosphere to explain 

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Weird.  she is also in the news because some psych0 shot her dog in the head.

• I saw that...  Local news here says it was a 'fluke' shot near the dog's heart.  I was surprised by that, and the fact that she lives in the tiny rural town of Yelm, WA.  #offthegrid

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    "...we-fee" = WiFi?

Surely it's pronounced "why-fy" as it's a contraction of wireless. Or is wee-fee something else?

Atmosphere to explain 
    I've heard people say "we-fee" as a joke, but he doesn't sound like he's joking about it. It's almost as annoying as "vinyls"

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    Not that it matters, but I have never been able to get down with Slug's flow ever.  

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    rain103 said:
    I saw that...  Local news here says it was a 'fluke' shot near the dog's heart.  I was surprised by that, and the fact that she lives in the tiny rural town of Yelm, WA.  #offthegrid
    Neighbor shot the dog with a pellet gun to get it off their property and it died.

• JectWon said:
    Not that it matters, but I have never been able to get down with Slug's flow ever.  
    I really like his MCing flow/voice but in recent years I've found his lyrics are a little hit and miss. On the last album Southsiders I thought he was real good on all but a couple of tracks. 

• I think was almost as backpack as you could get when you could get pretty goddamn backpack but I can't cope with a line like "I'm so fly I'm attracted to flytraps". Forget Salma Hayek, I want Slug here mounting an intellectual defense of that line

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    klezmer electro-thug beats said:
    I want Slug here mounting a Gloucester Old Spot to a Kenny G/Skrillex mashup.
    Fixed.

• duder you say some weird shit... that said, you're on to something, does he still have the "soul patch"?

• I believe the soul patch is still in effect. 

• ppadilhappadilha 2,236 Posts
    I remember seeing Atmosphere open for someone back in the early 00s when dude was in full fledged emo-rap mode. I guess it was amusing.