True Vintage James Brown Sex Machine Tank Top Shirt! Only one ever seen!

aquatron2000aquatron2000 1 Post
edited February 2016 in Classifieds
Here's your chance to be the only DJ around with an original Promotional James Brown Shirt!!!!!
In all my years of diggin' never seen one before. Pulled this out of a Central California record store on one of its closing days. Store had been around for 30+ years and had this tucked away in the back with some other random stuff that was destined for the dumpster but never made its way there. Make an offer!

Comments

• para11axpara11ax No-style-havin' mf'er 398 Posts
    GFYS, parasite.

• finelikewinefinelikewine "ONCE UPON A TIME, I HAD A VINYL." http://www.discogs.com/user/permabulker 1,416 Posts
    Here's your chance to be the only DJ around with an original Promotional James Brown Shirt!!!!!
    In all my years of diggin' never seen one before. Pulled this out of a Central California record store on one of its closing days. Store had been around for 30+ years and had this tucked away in the back with some other random stuff that was destined for the dumpster but never made its way there. Make an offer!

Wanna trade for a true vintage Wehrmacht winterboots? The only ones I have ever seen!

para11axskel