The Soul Strut 200 THREAD

Comments

• caicai spacecho 362 Posts
    Finally get to hear Big Bear!

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,777 Posts
    cai said:
    Finally get to hear Big Bear!
    Playa Hatas is great! (probably as it's MJ)
    cai

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    69-60

Please Login To See Premium Content

DORDuderonomycaithe_dL

• CBearCBear 902 Posts
    Epic appreciation for this, Raj. So many all time albums in here. Some known to me and some I'm stoked to find out about. Thanks!

Looks like the 139-130 link has expired. Any chance of a fix?

CBear said:
    Epic appreciation for this, Raj. So many all time albums in here. Some known to me and some I'm stoked to find out about. Thanks!

Looks like the 139-130 link has expired. Any chance of a fix?
    @CBear 

" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://www.dropbox.com/s/461fpt9oaft5rft/139-130.zip?dl=0[/prem]

• leofromvermontleofromvermont Steve Halpern's glovebox 30 Posts
    Wow. This thread is epic. 

Im not looking for DL's, is the top Fiddy-Noine listed somewhere else?  Interesting to take a look. I probably learned about 75% of these here back in the day...

Wow. This thread is epic. 

Im not looking for DL's, is the top Fiddy-Noine listed somewhere else?  Interesting to take a look. I probably learned about 75% of these here back in the day...
    I should probably have a definitive list somewhere accessible on here, but I am CRAZY lazy these days.

It can be found here:

https://rateyourmusic.com/list/soulstrut/the_soul_strut_200/

• leofromvermontleofromvermont Steve Halpern's glovebox 30 Posts
    Cool, thanks Mang. 

Stark Reality #1. Nice. 

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Did 11-59 get posted? I missed that one. 

NateBizzo said:
    Did 11-59 get posted? I missed that one. 
    Been lazy.  Will post moer

59-50

Duderonomycaidollar_bin

49-40

Duderonomydollar_bin

39-30

Duderonomydollar_bin

29-20

LaserWolfDuderonomyDORdollar_bin

19-10

LaserWolffinelikewineDuderonomyDORdollar_bin

9-1

LaserWolffinelikewineDuderonomyDORdollar_bin

• You are changing my digital landscape....

Nicely done Raj

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Pandora, Spotify, Apple Music?  Who needs that ish?  I have an iPod Classic with a cracked screen and a bad headphone jack but it works perfectly as a USB music server in my car.  I'm making a playlist counting down from album 200 to 1.  By the time I hit Stark, I'll be ready to loop back around to Soul of the Bible.  Just in time, my commute is just about to double.  These tunes will help lubricate those miles of Silicon Valley freeway.
    RAJkicks79cove

• mickalphabetmickalphabet deep inna majestic segue 374 Posts
    lord jaysus

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,777 Posts
    RAJ said:
    19-10

NO BELLS!

RAJ said:
    19-10

NO BELLS!
    Correct that is the super secret raer version @4YearGraduate posted off a reel of TV soundtrack music.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

Never listened to the Kanye or Clipse albums before, and can already say I like the Clipse but feel a little "meh" about Dark Twisted after all of the positive/negative hype it got.
    I expect it would suffer these days taken out of the context it was released in and considering what rap sounded like then to how it does now but I can highly recommend listening to MBDTF while drunk, preferably alone. It is, to my mind. the correct way to appreciate it.

• Huge thanks!
    RAJ

• CBearCBear 902 Posts
    I've been rationing them. I'm at 60ish. I'll download the rest today. Thanks again! Seriously. Thanks.

BTW, are there two trap door mixes with the same artwork? I always thought I had it, but this mix is new to me. I seem to have two different trap doors. 

CBear said:
    I've been rationing them. I'm at 60ish. I'll download the rest today. Thanks again! Seriously. Thanks.

BTW, are there two trap door mixes with the same artwork? I always thought I had it, but this mix is new to me. I seem to have two different trap doors. 
    There's a Volume 1... The second one has the white cover art?

Can you send me Volume 1?  Looking for it.  

• CBearCBear 902 Posts
    @RAJ 

Thank you!

• Raj! This is nuts. I have a plan now to buy a separate music player from my usual and load it with just these 200 and set to shuffle, so as to spend time with so much of the stuff that's gotten discussed here that I never spent much time with.

130s, 160s, 170s, though, are missing from my stash... humbly requesting re-up?

Raj! This is nuts. I have a plan now to buy a separate music player from my usual and load it with just these 200 and set to shuffle, so as to spend time with so much of the stuff that's gotten discussed here that I never spent much time with.

130s, 160s, 170s, though, are missing from my stash... humbly requesting re-up?
    L!nks Updated.