Brethren - Brethren

AndreyH_HAndreyH_H 6 Posts
edited January 2016 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Hi brothers and sisters! It would be desirable this album in the lossless format. I look for specifically "Outside Love" track, but also all album would listen... Thanks!
LaserWolfJimster
TAGGED:

Comments

• finelikewinefinelikewine "ONCE UPON A TIME, I HAD A VINYL." http://www.discogs.com/user/permabulker 1,416 Posts
    50€ and I'll record it for you. I've got a vg- minus copy of it, background noise is not too bad and not always  overpowering music. Please send payment.

• 50€ and I'll record it for you. I've got a vg- minus copy of it, background noise is not too bad and not always  overpowering music. Please send payment.
    I here newcomer. I thought here all free of charge share music with each other ))) I from Russia and today's dollar exchange rate and euro don't allow me to buy something abroad. Excuse if that...Can be later...
    LaserWolffinelikewine

• para11axpara11ax No-style-havin' mf'er 398 Posts
    AndreyH_H said:
    50€ and I'll record it for you. I've got a vg- minus copy of it, background noise is not too bad and not always  overpowering music. Please send payment.
    I here newcomer. I thought here all free of charge share music with each other ))) I from Russia and today's dollar exchange rate and euro don't allow me to buy something abroad. Excuse if that...Can be later...
    Andrey, 50€ good price bro.

If no pay dis, muzic no. 

Maybe heff to play YouTube. Is free bro.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    This is a good deal. I do minimum 100 Euro vinylz exchange to CD best price.

• djtopcatdjtopcat Seattle WA The 206 312 Posts
    I do for you fi dolla twenynine cent!

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    But chepaer record of songs not so quality.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    AndreyH_H said:
    I trade FLAC for Russian Raer

• ppadilhappadilha 2,233 Posts
    RAJ said:
    AndreyH_H said:

do u acept secret squirrel killer funk from former soviet union as trade?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    @AndreyH_H 

Do you know what this song is?  It' supposedly from a Russian soundtrack.

cove

• para11ax said:
    AndreyH_H said:

If no pay dis, muzic no. 

Yes, but at me is now with work of a problem, respectively money is necessary on absolutely another. On YouTube there is "Outside Love", but I am not sure that there not by a mp3...

• RAJ said:
    AndreyH_H said:
    On what you exchange? And what such Russian Raer? I use the Internet the translator so excuse if that))

• djtopcat said:
    I do for you fi dolla twenynine cent!
    My translator not absolutely understood you)) Twenynine cent is how many?
    finelikewine

• RAJ said:
    @AndreyH_H 

Do you know what this song is?  It' supposedly from a Russian soundtrack.

Not bad sounds. Hmm, I hear the first time. I have not a big knowledge of movies...

• para11axpara11ax No-style-havin' mf'er 398 Posts
    AndreyH_H said:
    para11ax said:
    AndreyH_H said:

If no pay dis, muzic no. 

Yes, but at me is now with work of a problem, respectively money is necessary on absolutely another. On YouTube there is "Outside Love", but I am not sure that there not by a mp3...