Ice - "Reality"

Comments

• finelikewinefinelikewine "ONCE UPON A TIME, I HAD A VINYL." http://www.discogs.com/user/permabulker 1,416 Posts
    I like it but it is no way 1000 times better than this tune from the very same year, which can be obtained easily  for 4$.

• para11axpara11ax No-style-havin' mf'er 398 Posts
    That "Reality" track is killer. I'd love to have it, but no record is worth $4000.

• $4000 is a steal
    ost

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    Killer two-sider. It's mega rare. It appeals to disco, modern soul, and boogie collectors. Part of the price tag on something like this is exclusivity. Anyone can go to a store and pick up reissues, bootlegs, or comps. This however is not likely going to get reissued and this never shows up for sale. Like they say, this is where you separate the men from the boys in terms of collectors. Or at least the rich from the poor. :yousoundpoor:
    The price isn't in relation to how much better it is than a common average record.

• ost said:
    Killer two-sider.
    I love the a side; not as sold on the flip. it's cool though.  
    ost said:
    This however is not likely going to get reissued and this never shows up for sale.
    just curious: what makes this one any less likely to get reissued than other mega rare singles?

• yeah i saw that, carolina soul had some ridiculous stuff up. anyone got a good rip of "reality"?

• The Raise UpThe Raise Up Golden Years... wah wah wah 452 Posts
    Killer tune with Niles Rodgers / Chic-like grooves... has some EWF vibes (especially towards the end).  Frenchie bidding war?