Leo Sayer 4 EVA

Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
edited November 2015 in Strut Central

Francois Von Pierre ParkerCrabbykicks79para11axDuderonomyskelKineticklezmer electro-thug beatsRAJcoveYaga.Reactions.RecordLimit.Plural

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Holy shit.  Where is this?  Or is this your doing?

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    It's here: Is this my doing? Please, I'm a grown man.  

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

Those headroll Sayers should be side-by-side.  The new board software is super easy to use, but there's some old tricks I can't pull off anymore.

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,095 Posts
    I don't even see the Sayers!

• Danno3000 said:

basically across the street from degrassi.    this shit has too many layers to be coincidental.

i'm in the west end, so i'm out..... i'm trying to catalogue the rest of ya'lls as culprits.

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,095 Posts
    Danno3000 said:

basically across the street from degrassi.    this shit has too many layers to be coincidental.

i'm in the west end, so i'm out..... i'm trying to catalogue the rest of ya'lls as culprits.

i'm in the east end, but it's not me.  but i like a mystery.  

this is around the corner from the Opera House (popular mid-size music venue), so it could really be anyone from the city out for a show.  it's also where most people hang to have a doobie before going in, so i'm going to point the finger at the potheads on the board.  

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    Joey Jeremiah!!!

para11axvintageinfants

• DOR said:
    Joey Jeremiah!!!