The best Headphone you have ever used

What is the best headphone that you have ever used. I use these Nighthawk headphone of Audioquest. https://baybloorradio.com/headphones/over-ear/audioquest-nighthawk This is the first pair of headphone from Audioquest. My cousin in Toronto bought this headphone from Bay bloor radio near his home. He gave me some great reviews about the product and i ordered it online. Over the years i have used so many headphones and there is nothing like this one.It is made using liquid wood. The cable is based on Audioquest loudspeaker cables.In less than $1000 it is awesome.

Comments

• ppadilhappadilha 2,233 Posts
    Liquid wood is sooooooooo 2014.

My headphones are made out of vaporized mercury and, get this, solidified wood.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    Mine are made out of a composite material based on graphene and synthetic spider webs.

Eigenvectored synthetic spider webs.

They offer a guaranteed listening experience better than that of the composer's imagination.

And they paid me $1000 dollar (sic) to take them.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Clever spambot

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    RAJ said:
    Clever spambot

I'm mildly impressed it stated Bay Bloor Radio here is Toronto. 

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    I'm partial to those ear muff joints with the foam film over the earpieces and the aluminum strip which holds it together. Three foot cord, too.
    RAJ

• para11axpara11ax No-style-havin' mf'er 398 Posts
    What the fuck is liquid wood?

• djtopcatdjtopcat Seattle WA The 206 312 Posts
    I once was allowed to wear those 10k Grado cans for one minute! 

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Tranny Head is that shit.

• Red Mercury

• Next level bot..

I love these phones, they are like wearing pillows on my head. Sound good too

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Red Mercury
    That's because if you add red mercury to a speaker, or amplifier, it will make it 100x louder.
    Problem is most headphones claiming to contain red mercury don't really have it.

• LaserWolf said:
    Red Mercury
    That's because if you add red mercury to a speaker, or amplifier, it will make it 100x louder.
    Problem is most headphones claiming to contain red mercury don't really have it.
    Hahaha!

Indeed!