Soul Sample ID needed, plz!

Hey!

If anyone could ID this sample, please let me know. It is so familiar, I'm quite sure I've heard it before, but cannot tell unfortunately.

Comments

• para11axpara11ax No-style-havin' mf'er 398 Posts
    I think you're confusing soulstrut for thebreaks.com ...so take that sh...

• exte82exte82 202 Posts
    para11ax said:
    Is there a rule here, that I cannot ask for help like this? Don't read, if you don't want.....learn some positive attitude.
    para11axvintageinfants

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts

exte82 said:
    para11ax said:
    Is there a rule here, that I cannot ask for help like this? Don't read, if you don't want.....learn some positive attitude.
    Dickface, you contribute NOTHING other than asking people to ID tracks for your lame little timmy ass. 

No, there is no rule about asking for IDs. Similarly, there is no rule about telling useless fucks like you to go fuck yourself for using this board like as your personal Shazam.
    cai

• that was totally unnecessary

you must have a lot of hate in you

and people here wonder why nobody wants to post on this board anymore

leftright said:
    that was totally unnecessary

you must have a lot of hate in you

and people here wonder why nobody wants to post on this board anymore

Well, you're still coming to exte's rescue as always...so there's that.

Yes, I do have a lot of hate, and it feels so good. 

• actually, i just like to be nice to people and help them out when i can

people come here because they respect the board's musical knowledge and they're just looking for a little help

don't understand why people have to attack other people because of it

sometimes people can contribute and sometimes they can't

it's not a big deal

relax

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    We've got a guy with 22 posts attacking someone with 187 posts for being a Timmy.
    :littledude:

capricornrising

• exte82exte82 202 Posts
    para11ax said:
    exte82 said:
    para11ax said:
    Dickface, you contribute NOTHING other than asking people to ID tracks for your lame little timmy ass. 

No, there is no rule about asking for IDs. Similarly, there is no rule about telling useless fucks like you to go fuck yourself for using this board like as your personal Shazam.
    Ok, thanks! To be honest, this ID request was not for me, I was trying to help out a friend...but obviosuly this forum has full of arrogant haters, won't visit this board ever again. Enjoy yourselves.

LaserWolf said:
    We've got a guy with 22 posts attacking someone with 187 posts for being a Timmy.

I've been regged for several years, and following closely since at least '03 (due to Danno's "Waxing Deep" site), wolf. I lost login cred with the site upgrade and didn't care about retaining my previous post count, hence the alias.

• Parallax, your only contribution to this site is being a punk bitch. Had you been here posting when "Take that shit to breaks with Boz Scaggz on the bench emoticon .." was a running joke, you wouldn't have lasted one week, so shut the fuck up already...
    Kinetic

Parallax, your only contribution to this site is being a punk bitch. Had you been here posting when "Take that shit to breaks with Boz Scaggz on the bench emoticon .." was a running joke, you wouldn't have lasted one week, so shut the fuck up already...
    Hahaha...so glad my favorite stalker came out of the woodwork to talk shit.

You're a bag of milk that would get choked the fuck out. Go back to playing on your dusty mpc in your mom's basement while she's making fondue for you, tough guy.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    para11ax said:
    LaserWolf said:

I've been regged for several years, and following closely since at least '03 (due to Danno's "Waxing Deep" site), wolf. I lost login cred with the site upgrade and didn't care about retaining my previous post count, hence the alias.

para11axKinetic

• para11ax said:
    Dickface
    para11ax said:
     you, tough guy.
    Shut the fuck up I said already.

para11ax said:
    Dickface
    para11ax said:
     you, tough guy.
    Shut the fuck up I said already.
    EAT A BAG OF CHEESE-FLAVOURED DICKS, SWISSPOSER. 

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    I dunno what it is about this thread, but I miss this shit!

Carry on please
    cai