new PUTS

http://www.puts.band/shop/tgos1

anyone pre-ordered? I'll wait to hear some / read reviews because it would be nice to know what I'd be buying! I don't pre-order on principle and I don't give a shit about a limited colour vinyl either. hoped for a regular black vinyl 2LP, but if these appear in stores and it's up to the usual P standard I will be buying...

Comments

• Hey man, thanks for checking it out. 
    It's our tenth album, its going to be released as 3 EP releases, each with their own vinyl. It's not a double Vinyl because it's only 6 songs. 

My review is that its the same old shit, haha. Cosmo bought one - he a zulu goat tho. Day will probably ask me to bro him down one. 

The first EP is pretty much sold out. 

- yours truly, 

Thes

• Woof, 10 albums. I remember seeing Double K at a 2000 Crows show back in, like, 96-97 or so. 

• RishanRishan 454 Posts
    Hey man, thanks for checking it out. 
    It's our tenth album, its going to be released as 3 EP releases, each with their own vinyl. It's not a double Vinyl because it's only 6 songs. 

My review is that its the same old shit, haha. Cosmo bought one - he a zulu goat tho. Day will probably ask me to bro him down one. 

The first EP is pretty much sold out. 

- yours truly, 

Thes
    damn, sold out! good work! yeah, I'd heard it was gonna be a 3 EP thing, interested to hear the story behind that (obviously I see the business sense and the fact that you can do as you damn well please!)

any plans for a second pressing run when this all these EPs are gone? (hint, a 2LP black vinyl and available in local stores for slow coaches like me. please.)

yours faithfully

a fan from jump