Tino's Breaks Volume 5 Dub and Volume 6 Halloween Dub

billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,885 Posts
edited September 2015 in Share the Raer
"Newest in this fav DJ series Tino's Breaks, Volume 6 pays serious bass beat homage to Dub and the classic sound bites of Hallowe'en. Dripping in effects and sounds galore, it's a super-natural pairing sure to please all Dub devotees and Hallowe'en heads.

Still cloaked in his Latino duds by way of Jamaica, Tino unearths new tracks in the underground laboratory of Jack Dangers, Ben Stokes and Mike Powell. While Hallowe'en sounds abound, this party-packed set of Dub-a-licious breakbeat has year-round appeal. Put the needle in the groove...

Tino's Breaks Volume 6 - Hallowe'en Dub morphs into vinyl as a Dub-ble LP and lays host to sinister scratch track experiments hatched in the 'lab' called "Skidmarks". Tino's special brand of 'skidmarks' features "Fright Guard" ™ promising skip-proof beats for hardcore 'scratching'."

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/35048743/TBV6HD.zip

Comments

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts

This is weird, but I like it! Some dope beats. Thanks.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,885 Posts
    Duderonomy said:

This is weird, but I like it! Some dope beats. Thanks.

Tino's Breaks is done in part by Jack Dangers of Meat Beat Manifesto. He's always done some amazing beat and sample programming.

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    I knew about some of Tino's stuff and quite enjoyed it, but I didn't know it went as far as 6 volumes!

Thanks Bill.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,885 Posts
    Volume 5 Dub is my favorite. I don't have it encoded yet but can try and locate the CD and rip it if you want.

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    billbradley said:
    Volume 5 Dub is my favorite. I don't have it encoded yet but can try and locate the CD and rip it if you want.

That would be rad.

Thanks dude.

parallax said:
    billbradley said:

That would be rad.

Thanks dude.

Tino's Breaks Volume 5 Dub

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/35048743/TinosBreaksFiveDub.zip