chicago-strut! (RR)

2»

Comments

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Bridgeport and Pilsen both are right by Chinatown and great for the hip eats associated with rapidly gentrifying areas! That said, Chinatown is pretty decent, too, if you like Chinese food.

I have a family member who used to work at the Chinatown firehouse as an EMT. Typical 40s white South Sider who, when asked where we should eat nearby (i.e. Chinese), he recommended Connie's Pizza on Archer.

For the Bears game, I would say for a November divisional matchup, you should expect to pay well over $100 for seats.

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,102 Posts
    white_tea said:
    Bridgeport and Pilsen both are right by Chinatown and great for the hip eats associated with rapidly gentrifying areas! That said, Chinatown is pretty decent, too, if you like Chinese food.

I have a family member who used to work at the Chinatown firehouse as an EMT. Typical 40s white South Sider who, when asked where we should eat nearby (i.e. Chinese), he recommended Connie's Pizza on Archer.

For the Bears game, I would say for a November divisional matchup, you should expect to pay well over $100 for seats.

Thanks for the advice all around. Yeah, I've never been to an NFL game (although have always been a fan of the league), so I have no concept of what tickets go for.

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,102 Posts
    I heard about a fairly current hip hop night that was playing a lot of raer 90s stuff... ring a bell with anyone?