Comments

• LOLZ!!... comedy gold.. guess he's got eyes on the white house..

• Jeter-y.

• Fred_GarvinFred_Garvin The land of wind and ghosts 337 Posts
    He might want to think about toning it down a bit.

Now for real entertainment, try Jose Canseco's Twitter feed, containing gems like:

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    At least we know who's fault it was.

• djtopcatdjtopcat Seattle WA The 206 312 Posts
    God:
    "That was Satan that told you to pass on the one yard line you dummy! I said give the ball to Lynch"

• JATXJATX 258 Posts
    Fred_Garvin said:
    He might want to think about toning it down a bit.

Now for real entertainment, try Jose Canseco's Twitter feed, containing gems like:

Never knew Canseco was a stoner.
    Just did a wiki search on the man and his criminal record reveals him to be a scumbag. B/w re: to the documentary I just read about on Wiki, that he made about quitting steroids: Are they that hard to kick? Never associated a 'roid jones being on the same level as "real" drugs.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    "And on the third step God says to me, 'I'm using you ... I want to see how you respond. But most importantly, I want them to see how you respond.'"

Hahaha...I love it.

"Oh, those starving children dying around the globe?...Oh, bone cancer in kids?....Oh, 60 million displaced peoples around the world due to their homes being swept up in war and massacre?....Yeah, fuck that shit...I'm trying to help you throw this interception right now"...

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    JectWon said:
    "Oh, those starving children dying around the globe?...Oh, bone cancer in kids?....Oh, 60 million displaced peoples around the world due to their homes being swept up in war and massacre?....Yeah, fuck that shit...I'm trying to help you throw this interception right now"...

That shit is straight Christmas shoes.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:
    JectWon said:

Haha, classic. I fucking adore that bit...

My post is actually a blatant bite of Stephen Fry...this shit is hilarious if you haven't seen it, yet:

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:
    JectWon said:

Funny.