Killer Mike on Tavis Smiley (PBS) show --- real talk related

jleejlee 1,539 Posts
edited July 2015 in Strut Central
Just wanted to hip anyone with some time to kill. Killer Mike was on Tavis Smiley show on Tuesday and Wednesday night.

I don't agree with everything Mike says, but a good majority of it I can get behind.

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/tavissmiley/

Comments

• i got your back JLEE. caught it when it aired. some real talk there. wanna know one way of knowing who is racist? those that completely ignore posts like this one.

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    cuthbert151 said:
    wanna know one way of knowing who is racist can't stand Tavis Smiley? those that completely ignore posts like this one.

• Looking forward to watching this. Thanks for the heads up!

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Glad I finally opened this post.
    I was racist for a few days there, but am over it now.

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    There are so many racists on soulstrut.

If only they knew...

• I felt bad watching Tavis hold the RTJ CD and LP throughout the entire interview. He couldn't have just placed them on the floor, next to his chair? Maybe he's a condition freak

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    ost said:
    cuthbert151 said:
    wanna know one way of knowing who is racist can't stand Tavis Smiley? those that completely ignore posts like this one.

Perhaps people that have no idea what the topic of discussion is based on the title of the thread?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    I'm more of a fatist actually.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    cuthbert151 said:
    i got your back JLEE. caught it when it aired. some real talk there. wanna know one way of knowing who is racist? those that completely ignore posts like this one.

Or I could have spent 40 min watching the interviews and then there was this thing called a holiday so I didn't get back to say thanks for the link.

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    volumen said:
    cuthbert151 said:
    i got your back JLEE. caught it when it aired. some real talk there. wanna know one way of knowing who is racist? those that completely ignore posts like this one.

Or I could have spent 40 min watching the interviews and then there was this thing called a holiday so I didn't get back to say thanks for the link.

No --- there is no excuse to not immediately watching and responding to my thread. You are def a racist. And you probably hate babies and people who write with their left hand. [/s]

All jokes aside, thought it was a good interview, and whether you agree or not with his points/opinion, I really do enjoy seeing a rapper dude get a decent amount of love on various network shows.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Don't get me start on left handed babies! They told God to make Russell Wilson lose the super bowl.