ten best texas psych rekirds

  Comments


  • HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    The best Texas psychedelic rock record of all-time is Hairway to Steven by the Butthole Surfers.

    Not to knock the 60's list at all.

  • LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

  • RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I called this guy after his list was published.....an hour on the internet can make anyone an "expert".

  • djtopcatdjtopcat Seattle WA The 206 294 Posts
    I only like three.
    13th Floor Elevators
    Bubble Puppy
    Josefus

  • parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    Rockadelic said:
    I called this guy after his list was published.....an hour on the internet can make anyone an "expert".

    Curious to know which 10 you'd pick, Rock.


  • JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    parallax said:
    Rockadelic said:
    I called this guy after his list was published.....an hour on the internet can make anyone an "expert".

    Curious to know which 10 you'd pick, Rock.


    Me too. I was honestly bummed when I saw this thread title and it wasn't a list Rock had created.

  • mickalphabetmickalphabet deep inna majestic segue 371 Posts
    parallax said:
    Rockadelic said:
    I called this guy after his list was published.....an hour on the internet can make anyone an "expert".

    Curious to know which 10 you'd pick, Rock.


    cosign, i wasn't too taken with the first list either

  • DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    "Like shrapnel guitars produced on gravel 8-tracks and played by Syd Barrett's inner circle. And I don't mean those dunces that left him for cash and fame"

    Right. Dunces. OK.

    How long is this kid out of college?

  • HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Butthole Surfers disciples from 90's Austin...











  • HarveyCanal said:
    The best Texas psychedelic rock record of all-time is Hairway to Steven by the Butthole Surfers.

    Not to knock the 60's list at all.

    Locust Abortion Technician is a better Butthole. Human Cannonball does it.
Sign In or Register to comment.