YouTube Channels

DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
edited January 2012 in Strut Central
As part of my 2012 goal to do more self/cross promotion across my many entities (insert joke here), I decided to start up a YouTube channel for daily 45 postings. If you're into that, subscribe to the channel and I promise I'll be posting most days. If you have your own channel, post it up here.

http://www.youtube.com/user/FortyFivan

Comments

• Cool. I subscribed. I don't have any of my own uploaded videos at the moment but I'm looking to change that.

www.youtube.com/focust15

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Soulstrutdotcom

• Just out of interest, what is the easiest program to use to create a youtube video? I.E to take an audio WAV or mp3 and add visuals?

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Spacecho said:
    Just out of interest, what is the easiest program to use to create a youtube video? I.E to take an audio WAV or mp3 and add visuals?

Good question... I'm just recording these directly from my iPhone. I've never messed around with Final Cut Pro or iMovie, but I'm sure those are good if you're on a Mac.

• Here's mine:

www.youtube.com/user/djmario67

Borne really out of frustration of recording soundclips off albums etc to send to people one by one, I have just decided to stick the tunes on youtube instead. Rip via Serato, convert to MP3 in Audacity, upload using www.mp32u.net & Robert is your Mother's Brother.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    I got one where I just upload Aussie tracks that don't appear anywhere on-line. Made it really for my blog but also because it's an easy way to soundclip discogs listings

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts

No, wait... where am I??

• I subscribed! Looks real promising. I really like the aerial perspective...

This is my channel. Not really rooted in any particular genre, kind of all over the place, but I'm having fun populating the web with more clutter!

• takminister

Live music (mainly jazz) filmed in the UK.

• is me. I have a couple 200 song deep funk playlists up there, and some Funkmeyer Band footage.

I used Sir Joe's name when I created this back when I didn't realize he was still alive and more well known than I thought. I just like the name. YouTube won't let me change it now.

• FortyFivan said:
    As part of my 2012 goal to do more self/cross promotion across my many entities (insert joke here), I decided to start up a YouTube channel for daily 45 postings. If you're into that, subscribe to the channel and I promise I'll be posting most days. If you have your own channel, post it up here.

http://www.youtube.com/user/FortyFivan

As far as shameless self promotion goes Youtube and facebook are essential for good SEO of any site.

this is mine

• mickalphabetmickalphabet deep inna majestic segue 374 Posts
    Recently anytime i've been looking for a weepy soul track on youtube this user seems to have it, checking out the channel in full its just chock full o amazing selections

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I have one here:

It only consists of songs that I can't find on youtube. I have two strikes though.

:f-u:

• BeatsoupBeatsoup 511 Posts
    Cool look forward to checking these out.

Here's mine, original music, covers, live stuff.

• andrewhandrewh 12 Posts
    I've been adding to my playlists/channels more and more. Love being able to track what I've been into in the past.

This is kinda nice if you find a nice big archive that you want to keep a backup of. Pretty much all automated.

http://www.mediahuman.com/youtube-to-mp3-converter/

• RedboyRedboy 3 Posts
    Following all of your channels.
    Here's mine
    It's re-up of some classic Turntablism DVDs, live concerts and ish. Many new uploads soon.