Jade Helm 15

LazarusOblongLazarusOblong 896 Posts
edited May 2015 in Strut Central
I just want take this opportunity to thank the State of Texas for being a bottomless well of unintentional comedy.

I can't wait to see how they'll top this Jade Helm bit, but I'll be surprised if they don't do it by midsummer.

Comments

• johnblackjohnblack 147 Posts
    I read the piece about Chuck Norris' take on it this morning...
    http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/may/04/chuck-norris-warns-government-conspiracy-take-over-texas?CMP=fb_us

He is RILED UP!
    hahaha

• I think TJ Hooker could beat up Walker, Texas Ranger if they fought now.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    This happens every few years where the military has some multi state training program and crack pots start yelling it's a take over. These same people are fairly ignorant to the fact that the military industrial complex took over quite some time ago and we are already their subjects. They don't need to physically take over Texas when Texas has voluntarily supported the crazy fear mongering that screws the world plenty.

• volumen said:
    This happens every few years where the military has some multi state training program and crack pots start yelling it's a take over. These same people are fairly ignorant to the fact that the military industrial complex took over quite some time ago and we are already their subjects. They don't need to physically take over Texas when Texas has voluntarily supported the crazy fear mongering that screws the world plenty.

I'm sure crazies have freaked out over routine military exercises before, but this time both the Governor and junior Senator of America's Dementia Depository are pandering to the crazies and promising to protect them from the Imperial Stormtroopers of the Dark Commie Kenyan Lord. In Texas the wackaloon fringe is now the mainstream. There's batshit in the water and they're running out of water.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Imperial Stormtroopers of the Dark Commie Kenyan Lord.

That would definitely be the difference this time.

• It's sweet how fast the dipshittery is set aside once the floods start and Governor Batshit and his guano-eaters want help from the Evil Washington Wallet.

I'd say let them sink but some humans still live there.

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    LazarusOblong said:
    It's sweet how fast the dipshittery is set aside once the floods start and Governor Batshit and his guano-eaters want help from the Evil Washington Wallet.

Which Con will be the first to demand offsetting spending cuts to fund any Texas assistance? Ted Cruz?

• Bon Vivant said:
    LazarusOblong said:
    It's sweet how fast the dipshittery is set aside once the floods start and Governor Batshit and his guano-eaters want help from the Evil Washington Wallet.

Which Con will be the first to demand offsetting spending cuts to fund any Texas assistance? Ted Cruz?

Take The Money And Run

b/w

All Their Exceptions Live In Texas