Good Records Interview

batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
edited April 2015 in Strut Central

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I get asked to do a million of these interviews but I knew Regina from before and she brought a lot more talent, vibe and inspiration to the process than the usual so I had no problem letting her tag along to leads and ask me lots of questions. I thought it came out cool. She got beyond the regular "vinyls are making a comeback" questions. Twas nice to get it in the Voice.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Yeah it's a cool set. I liked how u described the changing digging game.

*birds chirping*

• Good stuff! Shop looks very nice looking forward to visiting next time im in town.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Shadow Vibez. Good stuff. Good looking store.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    This, plus some "YES WE HAVE FLEETWOOD MAC VINYLS" banners = 2000% business increase.

Hopefully get to pop in with some cold ones next time I am across the pond.

• ppadilhappadilha 2,235 Posts
    glad to see you didn't get buried under the debris of that building that exploded around the corner a few weeks ago

I was closer to being buried in debris inside that Harlem apartment in the video

but yes, it was scary. bummer for the businesses immediately adjacent, some of which still have not re-opened.

• ppadilhappadilha 2,235 Posts
    I hear all the East Village drunkards have been mourning the loss of their late night salvation, Pommes Frittes (those were good fries tho)

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    Nice video. This will be a cool little time capsule piece for you. It's well put together.

"Sorry, that Velvet Underground w/ Nico/Banana joint was gone within 24 hours."

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Yeah, this is great. I posted it on teh facebooks a while back.

Strut factor at 1'47''.