Which of you is behind this?

2»

Comments

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    RAJ said:
    I stopped at:

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    LaserWolf said:

As for people saying this will fail (which it might) they should not underestimate the number of people looking for someone to tell them what is good and what is hip. Nor should they underestimate the power of manufactured hipness.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh! All those underground producers of post-dubstep and glitchcore house music are [strong]paying[/strong] me to spam that new release thread just for the number of lurker hits it gets.

I mean, c'mon, you don't think I actually listen to Jungle music in 2014, right?

• ppadilhappadilha 2,235 Posts
    Controller_7 said:
    This was in Entertainment Weekly's holiday gift guide.

it's like those Cheese of the Month clubs, makes for a great gift for someone who likes but doesn't know too much about cheese

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    "It's time to build a record collection people will fight over when you're dead -- a collection full of albums that mean something.

To help you get there we deliver the following each month:

An essential album on vinyl, pressed exclusively for VMP members
    A 12"x12" original album inspired art print
    A custom cocktail pairing (recipe)
    Weekly access to The Standard, our member's-only music lifestyle digest
    The chance to win incredible audio gear/music swag via our Golden Ticket Giveaways
    Additional add-on LPs ($17 + free shipping) + VMP Archive LPs ($23 + free shipping)
    We know there are lots of ways to consume music these days. Ours is low-tech, human, simple -- music you can touch. Join our band of music lovers and get more from your music!

Poppin' bottles,
    The Vinyl Me, Please Team"

b/w

"An essential album on vinyl, pressed exclusively for VMP members.".......seems like a potentially false claim...can this be true?

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    parallax said:

"An essential album on vinyl, pressed exclusively for VMP members.".......seems like a potentially false claim...can this be true?

I was wondering that too. Seemed if they were exclusive pressings they would gain instant value, like Record Store Day pressings used to. So I searched CF for their pressings and found nothing. So I am skeptical.

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,097 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:
    RAJ said:
    I stopped at:

Thank you.