cool e-mail!

djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
Hello.. James Mason here... I found your listing on ebay for Susto. Thank you for the mention. there are so many great musicians on that recording I am honored that you give me such prominent mention. I assume that you are also aware of my (old/classic) album Rhythm of Life... I am not really much in the music business any more. I only play very rarely. I was in Tokyo last year just as a tourist. I tried to make contact with anyone associated in the music scene (I would love to perform in Japan) but I could not find any one. Can you please write to tell me more about yourself and what you do? Thanks James Mason

Comments

• dayday 9,612 Posts

• pacmanpacman 1,113 Posts

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Man, i'm telling you, someone needs to organize all these various artists and get them into a studio (Daptone?) to record an uber record. Then go on tour.

Ambitious folls plaese to get on this asap

Monty

Joe Bataan

Purdie

Azimuth

Another Bad Creation

Bob James

James Mason

Black Eyed Peas

Galt McDermot

Lee Fields

Sharon Jones

Terryclubbup

yeah, all them.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts

Another Bad Creation

Another Bad Creation

Another Bad Creation

Another Bad Creation

Another Bad Creation

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

Black Eyed Peas

Black Eyed Peas

Black Eyed Peas

Black Eyed Peas

Black Eyed Peas

• I assume that you are also aware of my (old/classic) album Rhythm of Life...

no sir, i was not aware? do you have any extra copies to send me and my 3 brothers who are also big fans and are dying of lupus?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    dying of lupus
    dying of lupus
    dying of lupus
    dying of lupus
    dying of lupus
    dying of lupus
    dying of lupus
    dying of lupus
    dying of lupus

• EASY. tell him to talk to the folks over at p-vine. stein. . .

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    damn, if dudes in Tokyo woulda known James Mason was coming to town, they woulda created an alter and worshipped the minute he landed n shit.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    damn, if dudes in Tokyo woulda known James Mason was coming to town, they woulda created an alter and worshipped the minute he landed n shit.

hahaha, that's what I told him in my reply. Japanese dudes love them some Jamesu Maysun-San. Good call R***ey on the P-Vine... he shoulda did a gig at the Blue Note out here! Would have been bananas...

Monty and James Mason should do an album together... PAGING MONTY STARK

peace.

• montymonty 420 Posts

hahaha, that's what I told him in my reply. Japanese dudes love them some Jamesu Maysun-San. Good call R***ey on the P-Vine... he shoulda did a gig at the Blue Note out here! Would have been bananas...

peace.
    yo -- black eyed peas?

i'm down for anything

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

peace.
    yo -- black eyed peas?

i'm down for anything

don't go down too far! especially in front of that peeing girl from the black eyed peas! she'll wet you!

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts
    Sheep your pm's seem to be off - lemme know if you still have that castle of cagliostro.

peace,

bby d

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    don't go down too far! especially in front of that peeing girl from the black eyed peas! she'll wet you!

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    Sheep your pm's seem to be off - lemme know if you still have that castle of cagliostro.

peace,

bby d

word, i'll throw it aside for you. my PMs are back on now, hit me off.

peace.