PC Boombox: What do you use?

white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
I hate the crappy Music Match program that came with my Dell computer. It's slow and, even worse, is always asking me to upgrade to the not-free version -- even when I'm trying to close the program. I use iTunes a lot to categorize my mp3 collection in the longterm, and also to share with my Mac laptop on a network. But I think there's something better out there, like something that I can use to preview incomplete files and then NOT add them to the library -- that isn't Music Match.Can anyone help? What do you all use?

Comments

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    I just use Media Player. I used to use WinAmp but I'm too lazy to get another copy.

• I actually really like windows media player. It works really well with windows, and I have all my files organized by filetree. Functions like 'right click->add folder to playlist' are nice for me. Nice customizeable crossfade, too, and the library and search functions are very user friendly.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

shits classic, but get an older version (v2/v3), the new version just has too much shit for what i need it to do....play music.

• debardebar 215 Posts

shits classic, but get an older version (v2/v3), the new version just has too much shit for what i need it to do....play music.

agreed, i still use 2.93, sleek & easy, if it ain't broke...

• PEKPEK 735 Posts

Can anyone help?

What do you all use?

Jet Audio Plus

Cough... Cough...
    http://sr1.mytempdir.com/137624