They're diggin' in commercials again.

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited November 2014 in Strut Central
Has this been posted here before?

Comments

• Cool commercial.... haven't seen it before

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

It's so funny to see diggin' get popular. I remember back in the 80s, in record shops, it was just me and my peoples (my brother, his friend Charles, and/or me and my crew) and old hippies. We used to have the run of every shop we entered. I miss those days!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Funny that this is for stock analytics. if I were an economist, I might say this commercial signifies peak-of-market in terms of "digging".

SELL!

• strataspherestratasphere Blastin' the Nasty 1,035 Posts
    Dang, I thought this was about the Kohler no hands flush toilet commercial that used IBB's Apache.
    Attached files

• What about the use of Building Steam with a Grain of Salt in the GM commercial? Hope Josh getting that paper!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    stratasphere said:
    Dang, I thought this was about the Kohler no hands flush toilet commercial that used IBB's Apache.

How about E.V.A. in a Irritable Bowel Syndrome ad?

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I don't know any of those lp covers.

• strataspherestratasphere Blastin' the Nasty 1,035 Posts
    RAJ said:
    stratasphere said:

iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xqrYsax8qHc" frameborder="0"

allowfullscreen>

I remember that. I see Pepto Bismol using ESG's U.F.O. in the future. That intro sounds like the audio equivalent to nausea.

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,102 Posts
    wait, is that a real life diggeur (in the wyld, so to speak) or is that a fictional diggeur?

RAJ said:

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    LaserWolf said:
    I don't know any of those lp covers.

Because they're fake
    b/w
    WHEN DID TED DANSON START DIGGIN?
    b/w
    VINYL IS MAKING A COMEBACK!

*Postscript-The guy in the commercial looks like Ted Danson's back of the head
    PASUE
    NO AYYO

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I guess they didn't want to pay the fee for using real lp covers or something. Odd choice. Dude definitely looks like he has some weirdrecordsthatsuck.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Oh.
    I just thought it was new rock I wasn't up on.
    Clearly they were not used records.

I assume that the product is as fake as the records.

• i need those "laguna tide" and "barley breaks" lps...

• Dudes got way to much bounce to his knees to have been digging for a while. I'mma mufuckin geriatric when I have to get down to ground level these days.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Where's the young folk?