Clownin' around

mrmatthewmrmatthew 1,575 Posts
edited October 2014 in Strut Central
I see lots of record talk, music nerdery and current events threads...but zero Clownin' Around.

'Tis the season for record covers with clowns.
Post them up and creep everyone out.

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I think you meant clonnin around
    Man, do I not like clowns. Not scared, just find their look makes me embarrassed for THEM, similar to people who wear mascot costumes.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    The_Non said:
    I think you meant clonnin around
    Man, do I not like clowns. Not scared, just find their look makes me embarrassed for THEM, similar to people who wear mascot costumes.

Bonus track:

I wish I could speak solely in Googled pics.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    lolz
    Someone dissed your book on Amazon. "All pictures!"

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    The_Non said:
    lolz
    Someone dissed your book on Amazon. "All pictures!"

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,459 Posts

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    Sometime in '02 or '03 this Spanish street kid was hanging around in the streets of Berlin who had this really spooky clown make-up tattooed on his face, full facial, faded clown make-up. Apparently he favored the streets around our house so we kept seeing him at least once every week. Then we went on a short weekend trip to Barcelona and one evening we walked back to the hotel half drunk after having had an excellent dinner and this girl walks up to us, asking for change and she has the same exact tattoo in her face. I only hope they didn't have any children...

This is the only clown cover I ever had but tat was 30 years ago, haven't heard the record in at least 25 years but I remember having liked it a lot back then:

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

• strataspherestratasphere Blastin' the Nasty 1,035 Posts
    Guess this one was too obvious.
    Attached files