New Soul Strut Web Site - October 2014

Comments

• LoopDreamsLoopDreams 1,195 Posts
    wow, let all fears be layed to rest at the feet of teh one RAJ

hats off dude

• Thanks for the fast updates. Much appreciated.

Is it possible to stay logged in? I'm not seeing that. I'm on an iPhone.

• This new site is outta sight.
    Thanks for all of your hard work Raj.

• Site looks great -- mega props.

You may be aware, but it seems that PMs are not working? I got an email notice that my box was full, but can't seem to access it -- When I click the mail icon I get a page that says "action completed." Just a heads up.

• Just adding to the props - good work. Various other sites I frequent talk a lot about redesigns, SS just gets on and does it. Nice.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Controller_7 said:
    Thanks for the fast updates. Much appreciated.

Is it possible to stay logged in? I'm not seeing that. I'm on an iPhone.

Added. Thanks for the feedback!

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    Great work, looks good! I am very thankful for what I could learn here.

• new site looks hot!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    Thx for fixing my login issue Raj (If it was you, or things just sorted out).

Liking the look. Especially on the phone.

DOR said:
    Thx for fixing my login issue Raj (If it was you, or things just sorted out).

Liking the look. Especially on the phone.

I am using an updated platform of Expression Engine that defaulted to only allowing users to login with usernames => 4 characters. So, you and Day were having probe until I figured that out.

Oh and the gremlins aren't working.

• caicai spacecho 362 Posts
    Thanks Raj, I'm in.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    This shit is bomb dude.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Looks great. You have plenty to be proud of. Thanks for keeping it going.

• Thanks for keeping this place going! I like the new design so fresh and so clean.

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    too white

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    RAJ said:

Oh and the gremlins aren't working.

Noooooooooooooo!

Just kidding, the new site looks amazing on iPhone.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    :next_level:

incredible work, Raj, love it

Haven't copped the desktop look yet but on mobile it's the biz

• francois parkerfrancois parker formerly know as Parkz. 125 Posts
    Yeah this forum redesign looks great, hoping folks will pop over here more often now. Great work Raj, I'm a rock my Soul Strut tee tomorrow in celebration

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    Beatsoup said:
    Thanks for keeping this place going! I like the new design so fresh and so clean.

[A3K]...so fresh and so clean.[/A3K]

Fix the graemlins.

:real_headz: :raw: :shame_on_you:

Quick login via Facebook works now too.

• parenparen 537 Posts
    looks good, Raj. Big up.

... when's pap day again?

paren said:
    looks good, Raj. Big up.

... when's pap day again?

[em]Don't start shit, won't be none.[/em]

-- Pap 2005

• just wanted to say that the site looks great, raj. really appreciate the work put into here

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    damms said:
    too white

• type looks good maygne!!

• Looks clean Raj. Change is always tough but i think i can deal with it.

• ppadilhappadilha 2,233 Posts
    new site looks great! Feels like I just put on a new pair of tidy whities, I'm sure I'll get used to it in a day or two.

• New site design is SPECTACULAR!

• Big ups, RAJ. Been a long while since I was on here (probably back when Silverkick made hip-hop and Controller7 had his own board (sup Tommy!)) but it's looking great. One question for somebody clearly far too dim to grasp it: how do I embed Soundcloud and YouTube posts? I've replied to a few things and included links but they just appear (to me) as URLs whereas when other people quote my links they have the content embedded. I don't get it.

waximilien said:
    Big ups, RAJ. Been a long while since I was on here (probably back when Silverkick made hip-hop and Controller7 had his own board (sup Tommy!)) but it's looking great. One question for somebody clearly far too dim to grasp it: how do I embed Soundcloud and YouTube posts? I've replied to a few things and included links but they just appear (to me) as URLs whereas when other people quote my links they have the content embedded. I don't get it.

Hey mang,

To embed youtube, go to the clip on youtube and Click Share > Then Click Embed > Copy and Paste the Code into the Body Field:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QTF_tTKRdb0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

For Soundcloud, Click on the icon with the square with an arrow. Click Embed. Copy and Past code that looks like this:

<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/159102956&auto_play=false
    &hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true"></iframe>
    Attached files