Mayweather vs Maidana

Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
edited September 2014 in Strut Central
Hey,

Money May all day!!! Just sayin'. :real_headz:

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Comments

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I don't care about boxing, but I do hope Mayweather's woman-beating ass gets beaten to a bloody pulp. Fuck that piece of shit.

• Money seemed comfortable with Maidana's herky jerky style and weird punching angles. The shots he was landing (overhand rights mostly) did nothing. Maidana also didn't look in the best of shape and seemed gassed by round 6-7.
    Either way, wife-beating or not, Money is the greatest fighter of our generation,

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    StoneHands said:
    Money seemed comfortable with Maidana's herky jerky style and weird punching angles. The shots he was landing (overhand rights mostly) did nothing. Maidana also didn't look in the best of shape and seemed gassed by round 6-7.
    Either way, wife-beating or not, Money is the greatest fighter of our generation,

Hey StoneHands,

Actually, I think Robert Garcia's strategy of bringing in Maidana at a lighter weight backfired. To do so, I think he had to over-train, and because of it, he ran out of gas. Also, it diminished his strength to get rough with Floyd inside, which was the only real chance he had of winning. No one can beat Mayweather in the middle of the ring, yet that's where Maidana stood most of the night. He had no answer for the counterpunches over his slow jab, so he was basically disarmed. Oh well, it was another easy day in the office for Money May.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    I missed this one. Going to try and rip it later.