Old strut mixes

slushslush 691 Posts
edited September 2014 in Strut Central
I've been looking for a few old soulstrut related mixes. But mainly Dcastillo - Zero Time mix. Anyone still holding? Also, is there some sort of archive anywhere online of soulstrut mixes of yor?

Comments

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Look above this thread on the main forum page.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    slush said:
    I've been looking for a few old soulstrut related mixes. But mainly Dcastillo - Zero Time mix. Anyone still holding? Also, is there some sort of archive anywhere online of soulstrut mixes of yor?

What you need? I have a pretty extensive archive that I am compiling.

Need that Zero Time mix too!

I would like a CD quality of Argon - Shook Mix. Mark Latency? hello?

• slushslush 691 Posts
    Also really keen on getting Whitelily's Bottom of the Universe mix. I played that one so much, wish I had some way of keeping all the mixes from that time.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    I just rediscovered an old hard drive that is full of classic Strut mixes.

I will update this thraed with dropbox links.

One mix in particular holds a special place in Strut lore and is the one I was most happy to rediscover. It is playing as I type this post, slowly weaving its way back in. I think it was sometime around 2003 or 2004 that I first heard whisperings this wasn't your average mix, that it was much, much more. I remember cycling Amsterdams streets floating on a combination of this and Special Haze from De Tweede Kamer. It really was a lifetime ago.

If you haven't heard this mix, do yourself a favour and set aside some time - if you have - you know the deal.

White Lily - Bottom Of The Universe.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Yes!

• toby.dtoby.d 254 Posts
    re Bottom of the Universe

Thank you nzshadow! I've been reading about that mix and seeing references to it since I joined the site but could never find a link and didn't really want to be PMing people asking for it. I am excite to hear it.