13»

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    The thing that gets me is it was all about "ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!"

and nothing happened.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

and nothing happened.

true..well, people looked stupid on TV with their mouths hangin open, but it was about 5 solid hours of THAT.

Diddy: "Look what I can do!"

• sonofsamsonofsam 680 Posts

and nothing happened.

to diddy's credit he did say "anything can happen", not "something will happen"

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    mc hammer.

When did Hammer come out? I fast-forwarded to the highlights last night (namely the Kanye performance) and never noticed Hammer.

Herm

Diddy kind of just sprung it on after Ludacris I think, maybe later, I was in and out a lot. He was actually pretty good...it was the looks on people's faces in the crowd that were priceless! Beyonce just looked stunned, mouth hangin' open, that was pretty common.

Just saw it now. Bringing out Hammer was dope! What made it more enjoyable for me is the fact that Kanye, Jay-Z and couple other dudes were STANDING UP for his performance. And Will.I.Am ran up closer all giddy-like to watch it. Fresh! I'da done the same thing.

By the way, Hammer deserves an appreciation thread. I've always had much respect for him, even idolized him a bit in my youth. (Granted, the "Pumps & A Bump" video and his "gangsta" phase was a bit , but still, dude earned the right to make a few questionable calls.)

Herm

• asparagusasparagus Northampton, MA 333 Posts
    so far, this has been the worst VMA show ever.

R Kelly's 10 minute high school drama lip sync, Hammer, KRUMPING?

come on man.

ugh...

in case you missed it: r kelly's vma performance

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    so far, this has been the worst VMA show ever.

R Kelly's 10 minute high school drama lip sync, Hammer, KRUMPING?

come on man.

ugh...

in case you missed it: r kelly's vma performance

Wow, I missed that.
    Fuck you for making me watch it, you bastard.

Why can't he just make endless remakes or remixes of 'Ignition' or 'Step In the Name of Love'? That was just painful.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    You people actually watched this? I figured there would be no point to watch it, and apparently there wasnt.

So please enlighten me, why would you waste your time knowing that it will sucks so bad?

Anybody who watched this at all is